napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sponsors?

Post pics or bust

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

View attachment 2169

I find your comment funny because people here have seen my pic... all you gotta do is ask Dylan, rockmfhudd, or Montgomery probably a few others as well. See as you know because you're a big fella yourself, when you are big and you post a pic you only need to do it once bro... only difference you're 6 foot something and I'm 5 foot 9 and you only outweigh me by 20-24 pounds. Considering I'm lugging around these dub-deuces for arms... yeah I might be just a lil' swole. Rep and Jacked win/win. All friendly bro, you just came at me a lil aggressive, but I'm sure it was in jest.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
www.pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Last edited:
View attachment 2169

I find your comment funny because people here have seen my pic... all you gotta do is ask Dylan, rockmfhudd, or Montgomery probably a few others as well. See as you know because you're a big fella yourself, when you are big and you post a pic you only need to do it once bro... only difference you're 6 foot something and I'm 5 foot 9 and you only outweigh me by 20-24 pounds. Considering I'm lugging around these dub-deuces for arms... yeah I might be just a lil' swole. Rep and Jacked win/win. All friendly bro, you just came at me a lil aggressive, but I'm sure it was in jest.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
www.pharmacomstore.org
Saying pics or bust is aggressive? Lol and I already know you're a big dude. It's all in sarcastic fun. No need to feel like it's a threat lol

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

View attachment 2172

'Saying pics or bust is aggressive? Lol and I already know you're a big dude. It's all in sarcastic fun. No need to feel like it's a threat lol'

My bad then bro, I blame the tren for letting my inner a-hole get outside big man. It's all love. I know it's me trippin because even when I read 9th's comment on dick size my mind went 'Me, Myself and Irene'... lol and we all know I'm all about peace and love.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
www.pharmacomstore.org

Jesus. Lol its like watching a bunch of squirrels fight over the same nut in here. Lol. Oh mines the best no mine is no neitther of urs is mine is. Lol im dizzy. Jesus.

PHURIOUS

Jesus. Lol its like watching a bunch of squirrels fight over the same nut in here. Lol. Oh mines the best no mine is no neitther of urs is mine is. Lol im dizzy. Jesus.

PHURIOUS

neither is spelled wrong , with one t

PHURIOUS

All I make is one helluva baked salmon with pico de gallo and lemons herb butter... I admit it's the shit... you might have the gear on lock, but nobody fucks with my salmon. Although I'd gladly make you some for more Tren X.

Top Bottom