napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sober peoples!!!

Yeah it's ethanol. because it's 1/42 is it similar to eating rum cake? I'm just worried it will trigger me into losing my mind. I have no clue if the whiff will trigger me. What made you come to the conclusion that it wouldn't affect your sobriety?

I just emailed them asking if they are willing to do an exchange. The problem is I opened two of the bottles even though I didn't take any out.

Do the capsules work?

Just celebrated 4 years myself.

To answer your question, it will depend upon you. You will have to be honest with yourself, that is where it can be tricky. Yes, the sarms are most likely suspended in a grain alcohol. The actual quantity upon consumption is small -1/30th of an ounce. Is this enough to trigger the allergic reaction...depends. Were you physically addicted to alcohol? If so, then possibly.

I used drugs and alcohol to change the way i felt. While PED's are not mind or mood altering, IMO they do have the potential to be abused in the same manner as any other drug. For most people this is a non issue, but for an addict, i think the risk for abuse can be higher.

Non addict, wont abuse drugs, alcohol or PED's.

An addict has the potential to abuse anything..drugs, alcohol, PED's, food, sex ect...

This is just something you will have to aware of and honest with yourself about. When i got sober, my complusive nature in other aspects of my life became glaring. Unfortunately, these behaviors dont just go away as it is part of who we are. Instead, they must be channeled and redirected in a more positive direction...health, fitness, career, charity ect.

Just be careful and aware when bringing PED's into the mix as another addiction could easily develope. Just my 2 cents.

If you can find capsules from a reliable source then that would be the safest option.

Last edited:

To answer your question, it will depend upon you. You will have to be honest with yourself, that is where it can be tricky. Yes, the sarms are most likely suspended in a grain alcohol. The actual quantity upon consumption is small -1/30th of an ounce. Is this enough to trigger the allergic reaction...depends. Were you physically addicted to alcohol? If so, then possibly.

I used drugs and alcohol to change the way i felt. While PED's are not mind or mood altering, IMO they do have the potential to be abused in the same manner as any other drug. For most people this is a non issue, but for an addict, i think the risk for abuse can be higher.

An addict has the potential to abuse anything..drugs, alcohol, PED's, food, sex ect...

This is just something you will have to aware of and honest with yourself about. When i got sober, my complusive nature in other aspects of my life became glaring. Unfortunately, these behaviors dont just go away as it is part of who we are. Instead, they must be channeled and redirected in a more positive direction...health, fitness, career, charity ect.

Just be careful and aware when bringing PED's into the mix as another addiction could easily develope. Just my 2 cents.

I was VERY physically addicted to alcohol.

I'm not worried about becoming addicted to steroids and sarms...I'm just worried this will cause a drinking relapse...

Even if you can’t get a refund. Don’t look at it as a loss. You just added to your strength to overcome your addiction and reshape your life. It’s not worth risking that. Put them away and go get the capsules. Stay on the right path. You’re doing great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I celebrated 2 years of continuous sobriety this past sunday and just wondered how many of us are on that path and how much time others have away from drugs and booze. God has blessed me beyond what I probably deserve and just thought id share with the family

Recovered heroin addict. Close to 5 yrs. Trust God, Clean House, Help Others! Thank God for AA- it saved my life, and more importantly my soul. God bless bro

I haven't drank in over 4 years. Originally I had to quit because my body started having an allergic reaction and I was getting sick after a beer. Tried to switch it up but it all did the same. Ended up being a blessing. Due to my job I can't smoke weed otherwise i would. Lol... Sober living feels good. I guess I didn't know how bad I felt until I couldn't drink anymore.

If you can find capsules from a reliable source then that would be the safest option.

Just....amen sir. I too have an extremely compulsive nature and used to fight it but now just keep it pointed in best direction
possible.

Congrats bro I love hearing that people found a better way to live. I celebrated 3 years in January. Keep up the good work

Congrats bro. Very proud of all of the sober people on this site. April 30th of this year I'll have 12 years clean and sober.

Top Bottom