napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Slyder's YK11 and S23 Sarms.Forsale Log

I haven?t used it much yet. It definitely gets right to the point. It has 30 speed levels. I found the higher the faster it spins the smoother the feel. At low speeds it jumps around. Oh has 6 different heads but I?ve only used the ball end.
I defiantly like it better than the foam rollers only for getting to those hard to reach spots. It can get to areas that are impossible to hit with roller. Like in my lower back next to the spine just above the glutes. Great for the shoulders and traps. Of course I am not saying rollers are bad. I love them for large muscle groups.
Not sure the time yet. I think it says you can hit a muscle 10-15 minutes. I have only done a muscle for one or two minutes so far.its just easy to use any where.

I hate the word plateau. But I think I have. My numbers this week again are the same. My lifting weight really has not increased. I am adding more red meat to my diet starting today. This was discussed in another thread I did called red meat.
Keep in mind a lot of people use Sarms when not in great shape to start with. So big results show up. I did the same couple years ago. My bf is already low enough so not looking for changes there. I am in decent shape with good definition. Again not looking for changes there. I carry my size at a normal size for me at my age. So not expecting huge changes. Just using to help me make small gains. Set my expectations correct so all in all doing good. I just need to shake it up to get more.
Y?all stay strong

Sarms for sale had a great deal and I couldnt pass it up.
I went ahead and bought my next cycle.
I am going to keep trying different combos till I find the one that works best for me.
Only problem is I have to wait 4 weeks after this cycle to start. But want to do it correct. Trt is why I wait 4 weeks.
Next cycle is
6 months mk677. 20 mg
1-12 weeks LGD. 20 mg
1-12 weeks rad140. 20mg
1-12 weeks YK11 10mg.

Question about mk677. Should I start it at end of this cycle? That way it is one month prior and 2 months after.
Or just wait the 4 weeks then start everything and run the Mk677 3 months longer at the end?

I only have 2 weeks left I. Current cycle.
Should be getting bloods done soon. Will ask dr today

you an really start the 677 anytime you want.. there's no bad time to start it and any time is a good time

Sounds good thanks.
Last two days have been kick ass work outs. Not sure why but I?ll take it. It?s like my body shifted gears.

Had a great week. Hit the gym pretty hard about 2 hrs per day all 7 days.
Increased my food intake. Enjoyed some red meat four meals.
Numbers are up a little this week.
189 lbs
98 smm
8.5 bf

Last edited:
The great thing about Sarms is the recovery.
The down side for me right now is I don?t push heavy enough weights. I know you am using too light. I work out alone and that scares me. I take not getting injured very serious. That may slow some of my growth, but I can?t afford to get hurt. Plus at my age I already have certain injury?s.
I push harder, as in lower weight higher volume. I work most muscle groups multiple times per week. I rarely have soreness. That?s the big sign of not lifting heavy enough for big growth. Also that why I hope I never sound like I am complaining about lack of growth. I am my own blockade.
But I am healthy and fit. Much better live than few years back.
Thank for the support guys.

Finished the cycle. Didn?t feel like the numbers where changing during the cycle. So last two weeks I played around with diet. Felt like I was constantly eating. Even woke up and ate most nights.. I got the numbers to go up. Added a pound of smm but also added 1.5 percent bf. Did like the way I felt the last week. I had added more carbs and good fat. Probably to much. Going to keep playing with it. Overall I feel great. Ready for break from cycle.
193 lb
99 smm
10 bf

Still pushing hard after cycle.

In the Gym hour and half no ac.
34667d2ac126a0880510f9484acc82f6.jpg

104 in the gym. Like working out in a sauna.
It?s rough but actually feels amazing. Things just seem to go slower.

Last edited:
Couple weeks after cycle and all is good.
I did start mk677 after the cycle and still doing gw for fourth weeks after cycle.
Numbers are good this week
Muscle still the same but dropped some of the fat I picked up.
190 lbs
9 bf
98.8 smm

Last edited:
Top Bottom