napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Slyder's YK11 and S23 Sarms.Forsale Log

I get a kick out of going back some times and reading my post again. My type o crack me up some times. You would think English was not my language. I just notice awm said he eats but butter.
I know he means nut butter.
I am glad I?m not the only one spell check goofs up my stuff and I don?t catch it.
Had a great work out this evening.
LOL hey bro, we have to keep the humor too! im just constantly proud of your progress and dedication man !

Just some thoughts along the way.
Hunger!!! I feel like I am eating like a crazy man. I could eat all day.
I left work a little early today. Went to the gym and had a killer two hour work out. Like normal the squirrels where running crazy. Was hard to stay focused. I wanted to lift, push, pull everything I could get my hands on.
Grrrrr!!!! Felt like a beast

Well I am one year away from eating off the senior citizen menu. Turned 54 today.
Woke up and figure I would snap a pic of my current status.
4f7dee5751e394a2f0adc47339701525.jpg

Usually I don?t fair well with my meals on holidays. I feel like i did pretty good for my birthday. Had stuff I really like.
Breakfast cinnamon oatmeal with 4 egg whites and sugar free syrup.
Lunch grilled shrimp on salad.
Mid day smoothie king strawberry protein banana and mango.
Dinner blackened tilapia on rice with green beans and a side of spinach.
Crab cake for appetizer.
Then finished the night with my favorite.
Key lime pie.
Not the best but definitely not the worst.
I enjoy days like this.

Usually I don?t fair well with my meals on holidays. I feel like i did pretty good for my birthday. Had stuff I really like.
Breakfast cinnamon oatmeal with 4 egg whites and sugar free syrup.
Lunch grilled shrimp on salad.
Mid day smoothie king strawberry protein banana and mango.
Dinner blackened tilapia on rice with green beans and a side of spinach.
Crab cake for appetizer.
Then finished the night with my favorite.
Key lime pie.
Not the best but definitely not the worst.
I enjoy days like this.
i love it when we get posts like this to see what others are eating and how it works for that particular individual... its just cool to read and it also helps give others different ideas because lets face facts here... diet is always, by far, the most difficult aspect of all of this so these posts are always very very helpful

Heck ya.
I try to post reality for sure. I want everyone to realize that most of us are not perfect. I am not a body builder or competitive. I?m just an average joe trying to be fit and healthy.
I made the decision a couple years ago to do my best and I?m doing this for ME!
90 percent of the time my diet is good. I am able to stay around 7-10 percent body fat year round. But it is OK to have those crazy meals or days every once in a while. Don?t sweat it!!!
I have created myself what I call an eating life style. I hate to call it a diet. Create a lifestyle and good habits and you can do it long term!
I post this stuff cause it helps me, and if it can help anyone else that is great!
Remember everyone is different. You have to find what works for you. You know what is best for you. Just do it! More important, do it for yourself. Love yourself cause you are freaking awesome!!!

Just finished 2 hours of lifting and feel great.
Going to the sauna for 20min of relaxation and ab work.
Then out to the pool for a poolside nap.
Woo hoo!!
Y?all stay strong

Gonna skip my pool side nap cause I am freaking hungry.
I am thinking I need to up my calorie intake.
This weeks numbers are still the same. Even with my key lime pie last night.
184 lbs
97 SMM
7.5 bf

Gonna skip my pool side nap cause I am freaking hungry.
I am thinking I need to up my calorie intake.
This weeks numbers are still the same. Even with my key lime pie last night.
184 lbs
97 SMM
7.5 bf

Damn man lean as fuck!

Wish I could get even close to those numbers! Yea for food man I am always adjusting calories/macros. When i cut too many out or not taking enough I feel the fatigue set in and thats a sign to up calories.

Not all at once like I will add 100 calories a week and see how that goes. If still fatigued and stalling ill add another 50-100 each week. Same if gaining BF I will back calories down 50-100 each week as to not kill my metabolism.

Although it's a great achievement to be that lean I don't like the look. For me personally I like being 10-12% and so do most women that I've been around.

I get a kick out of going back some times and reading my post again. My type o crack me up some times. You would think English was not my language. I just notice awm said he eats but butter.
I know he means nut butter.
I am glad I?m not the only one spell check goofs up my stuff and I don?t catch it.
Had a great work out this evening.

Freudian slip LOL!

I am trying to put on some size.
I don?t mind getting up as far as 10 percent bf. I just have to be careful cause I don?t want to just add it to my gut or love handles. I could use some thickness every where else.
I keep upping my calories when on cycle. Like said just a few hundred at a time. Not big jumps. My body just seems to adjust and burn through it.
Not complaining at all. Some guys build muscle easier than others.
I just get more definition rather than size.
I got down to 175 couple years back.
Didn?t like the crack head look.
Best thing is I?m not fat, out of shape and drunk like a few years back.
This is my victory and I love it. Only good things to come from here!!

Had a good week.
Ended up missing 2 days in the gym but other days got in solid workouts.
Working arms the other day thought I had grabbed 40lb dumbbells for my regular set. Once finished went to rack them and realized I had grabbed 45. That was a win.
Changed up my meals and added more carbs and a little fat.
Went a little crazy with the carbs. Wasn?t counting like I normally do. Ended up adding in more than I wanted too.
Sunday I carb loaded some pizza for Father?s Day. Ya I?m gonna call it carb loading. Sounds better than pigging out on pizza. Ha ha ha
Should have diet dialed in now.
This weeks numbers are up.
191 lb
99 smm
8.8 bf

Back to wearing mask in the gym. Texas governor said its mandatory.
Sucks, but if that?s what it takes then I?m on board. If that is the least we have to do then that?s great.
I must say I am glad that most folks in the gym seem to be doing well about keeping clean. Both the fancy gym and the meat head gym I go to are doing well.
Everyone seems to be trying to do their part. We are lucky enough to have gyms open. It is a crazy time in the world.
Everyone stay strong.
We will come out on top!!!!

It just can?t be said enough how Sarms like GW and SR9009 give you stamina.
Yesterday was Saturday and had a super day in the gym. About two hours. Had to be somewhere after that.
Today, Sunday and got in a solid two hours. Nothing else going on today so decide to push it. Today like normal I can kinda tell when my session is coming to and end. Meaning I can fell the body slowing down and gassing out.
Still I pushed it and got in another 45 minutes. I don?t do long rest periods. I also don?t do one thing for all sets then move to the next. I usually try and work two or three things together until all sets are done then move on. Last 45 minutes was not as fast passed as first 2 hours but still productive. Then I knew I was done. Body tapped out.
With that in mind that?s a lot and I know the gw and sr are working solid.
Not sure I mentioned this earlier in any of my post but I added in sr9009. I already had it so figured why not.
Second month pushed the YK11 up to 15 mg per day. Hoping the last month to take it to 20.
Today I worked out in the gym with no ac. Texas heat 90 and high humidity. Felt like I was sweating buckets.
Went to lifetime to swim a little. So I hopped on the in body machine for grins.
Crazy the difference a day can make.
187 LBs
98 smm
8.5 bf

Last edited:
excellent bro... you are good to push the yk to 20 mg... thats a sweet spot for it... im really glad you are seeing how great gw and sr can be... there's a reason why i have said for years that gw is my favorite!

Top Bottom