napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Slyder's YK11 and S23 Sarms.Forsale Log

Had some regular blood work done and got results today.
All looks good.
Nothing is out of range.
The only thing is my HDL is low. This not out of normal for me. My HDL which is your good cholesterol is always low.
I take omega fish oil pills. I am sure it has nothing to do with any sarm cycle since it always like this. Normal range is greater than 39. I am only 17.
LDL range is 0-99
I am 83.
Other than that all is good

Funny thing was talking to dr about ways to raise my HDL.
She asked smoke no, drink no, exercise yes. How?s your diet? I said did you look at me? She looked up over her glasses, laughed and said oh ya diet is on point.
She then says I guess you genetically just have low HDL.
I look it up on internet and says the same.
Unless I add a bunch of fatty fish, olive oil, avacados etc...
I am actually not sure if I should even worry about it.

if it was a big issue she would have had to tell you so you should be good... you can definitely add things to your diet if its a concern

Sounds good.
I figured it would be fine. At same time wanted to document all I can. This just helps others along their journey.
I can?t stress enough, just Lom? others here do. Having blood work done has been a great thing. Been doing it now for a couple years. It helps keep track of efforts, changes and answers concerns. Having this track record with repeated results helps me understand my body and what is going on. Everyone reacts to stuff differently. And not everyone is dealing with same stuff.
Thanks again

Yes I have good blood pressure and cholesterol already. So for me GW is just a benefit. And it helps along the way just in case any of the other stuff causes them to raise.

Been a rough week at work. 9-10 hours hard manual labor outside in the Texas heat. This is not my normal. So thank god for the GW. Been like a 9 hour cardio session every day. Been completely whipped out by end of each day so not much lifting. Lower back is killing me. The amazing thing is I feel fresh the next day. This means recovery is solid.
This morning got in a solid 2 hrs mostly shoulders. Not much front delt cause they are larger than back and side delt. Need better balance.
Now it?s about 5 pm and headed back to gym for a second work out.

So all is going well. 2 great work outs Saturday and another Sunday. No big changes in my numbers this week. Of course I won?t really have big changes in my numbers week to week.
Al ready pretty thin. And I don?t grow muscle rapidly. I do feel like my chest is making progress finally. I have never had any chest muscle to speak of my entire life. So finally having a little definition there is a huge confidence boost.
This weeks numbers on the in body machine.
187 lbs
98.5. SMM
7.5 bf

Funny thing last week I was up a little in smm. It seemed a little high but I took it with excitement.
This weeks numbers seem a bit more correct. Last week I ate about 285 grams of chicken breast just as I stepped on the machine. I had never done that before.
Since it had not digested yet I wonder if it registered at smm? Just a crazy thought.
That?s why I try and weight at same time every week with the same amount of food for the day and directly after my work out.
Try to keep it consistent.

Also hdl can easily be raised with fatty fish, avocados, unrefined coconut oil, raw nut butter, etc.

It?s funny I was cutting down on fats as my doctor found a really small gallstone. Since gallbladder processes all fats I figured give it a rest and slash fats....

Literally I yanked my hdl from like 55 to 22. I added the fats back in and less than a month I?m back at 50.

Thanks awm for the info.
My diet is low on fats.
I eat a pretty simple diet. It is low carbs low fats and high protein. I like the stuff you mention and I see it also on all the list. I wasn?t sure how much it could raise it. I was worried it would take lots of it to make a small number change. It?s nice to see someone?s experience with numbers to support it.

Yea literally it wasn?t a ton I don?t eat a crazy amount of fat but just simple things like a couple tablespoons but butter, an avocado, etc each day can change those numbers pretty significantly.

So all is going well. 2 great work outs Saturday and another Sunday. No big changes in my numbers this week. Of course I won?t really have big changes in my numbers week to week.
Al ready pretty thin. And I don?t grow muscle rapidly. I do feel like my chest is making progress finally. I have never had any chest muscle to speak of my entire life. So finally having a little definition there is a huge confidence boost.
This weeks numbers on the in body machine.
187 lbs
98.5. SMM
7.5 bf

Funny thing last week I was up a little in smm. It seemed a little high but I took it with excitement.
This weeks numbers seem a bit more correct. Last week I ate about 285 grams of chicken breast just as I stepped on the machine. I had never done that before.
Since it had not digested yet I wonder if it registered at smm? Just a crazy thought.
That?s why I try and weight at same time every week with the same amount of food for the day and directly after my work out.
Try to keep it consistent.

sounds like you are making slow and steady and KEEPABLE gains. that is what sarms are all about

I get a kick out of going back some times and reading my post again. My type o crack me up some times. You would think English was not my language. I just notice awm said he eats but butter.
I know he means nut butter.
I am glad I?m not the only one spell check goofs up my stuff and I don?t catch it.
Had a great work out this evening.

Top Bottom