napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I trash this vial ?

vinni

So I opened a new Vial of Test Prop.
The rubber stopper is cut on the bottom side. The side in the oil. The 1st time I drew from it a piece broke off. Now there is 3 or more pieces of the rubber stopper floating in the oil. I'm thinking
It's only about $35-$50 bottle. Just trash it. Rather than risk drawing that stuff up and possibly injecting it.
BTW: it's been in the cabinet for a while and not noticed until I unboxed it. So I'm not gonna try to return or ask for refund.

So I opened a new Vial of Test Prop.
The rubber stopper is cut on the bottom side. The side in the oil. The 1st time I drew from it a piece broke off. Now there is 3 or more pieces of the rubber stopper floating in the oil. I'm thinking
It's only about $35-$50 bottle. Just trash it. Rather than risk drawing that stuff up and possibly injecting it.
BTW: it's been in the cabinet for a while and not noticed until I unboxed it. So I'm not gonna try to return or ask for refund.

order some filtered syringes, i always draw with an 18g filtered syringe for both vials and amps

allegromedical.com

Last edited:
I'll replace to save your the hassle..

VALHALLA CEO

^This definitely will resolve that issue lol. People should still filter anything before putting it into their body, or at least i know i do. I take 0 chance with things like this

How did it get cut? What size needle are you drawing with? You should never use anything bigger than 20g to draw or you can run into these problems taking chunks out of the stopper

i would trash it to be honest, it's just test prop anyway, cheap, ain't worth the risk man..

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://PharmacomStore.ws - Est. 2008
"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout
bb5a559e394f4b3337c669d3aba71162.png

Rick, the stopper was damaged from filling I assume. I noticed it as soon as I opened. I will draw 20 or even 22 and pin with 25. Never had this happen before.
Thanks.
NY: I'll email you info. And place additional order cause I want to support you as well.
Thanks ! And I really wanna try Test Ace.

this is why you should use a filtered syringed while drawing, way to eliminate coring of stopper :

Monoject™ Filter Needles with Polypropylene Hub
Monoject™ filter needles with polypropylene hub are sterile, single-use, individually packaged, modified hypodermic needles. Integral hub placed sintered, stainless steel, 5 micron particulate matter depth filter; stainless steel laser welded cannula; epoxy needle attachment.

5 micron particulate filter keeps particles on surface and within the body of its sponge-like structure; allows retention of smaller particles than its rating; more efficient than sieve-type filter; can trap more particles than standard surface-type filter
Anti-coring stainless steel needle designed to help eliminate coring of rubber stoppers and additive ports, reduces chance of medication loss
Color-coded needle sheath and cap. Green cap color identifies filter product; cartridge is color-coded to needle gauge for ease of selection
Sterile - Insures patient safety against nosocomial infections

they even have some with built in aspirators lol. i may try those next

Last edited:
Rick, the stopper was damaged from filling I assume. I noticed it as soon as I opened. I will draw 20 or even 22 and pin with 25. Never had this happen before.
Thanks.
NY: I'll email you info. And place additional order cause I want to support you as well.
Thanks ! And I really wanna try Test Ace.

Ok cool bro. You are set then, especially since NY is going to be taking care of you. You are in good hands

Top Bottom