napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

short oral cycle pct

vagis

I am at the end of my turinabol only cycle 40/40/40/50/50 with good results.

I have both nolva and clomid for pct but I cant decide if run both or one only. Both are serms but I have hear many opinions, some say nolva better other say better testo stimulation on clomid etc

What you suggest for pct and for how long?

By the way great forum :)

Clomid is better for pct as it signals to your hpta to get your testosterone production running. Nolva is used mostly to combat gyno as it is better at blocking estrogen at the breast. Tbol has very little aromatization so I doubt you will need Nolva. Save it for a test or dbol cycle.

For pct start with a blast of hcg and use clomid. for such a short cycle you may not even need hcg. Finish with a test booster if you are really concerned but 4 weeks of clomid should suffice.

Thanks for your help!

Short cycle, mild compound, low dose. I think 50/50/25/25 of clomid would be sufficient, right?

Honestly brother, for the best recovery, I would run both

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Jigga14 said:
Clomid is better for pct as it signals to your hpta to get your testosterone production running. Nolva is used mostly to combat gyno as it is better at blocking estrogen at the breast. Tbol has very little aromatization so I doubt you will need Nolva. Save it for a test or dbol cycle.

For pct start with a blast of hcg and use clomid. for such a short cycle you may not even need hcg. Finish with a test booster if you are really concerned but 4 weeks of clomid should suffice.

Definitely agree that if you have to pick just one that clomid is the definite first choice for all the reasons jigga listed... The only thing I am completely against is hcg in pct... prior to pct, ABSOLUTELY... 2-4 weeks at 1000 ius week, most definitely but during, NO WAY... it is MIMICKING lh and fsh... that's the last thing you want to do during pct... you are also at risk of elevated estrogen... another major problem in pct...

i always opt for both serms as its the best route but if you have to pick just one, then go with clomid...

Top Bottom