napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shoes

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
Dylan or jack.......or anyone else who is experienced with running shoes. I am getting really bad tendinitis on both Achilles to the point that I can't walk for the first 30 min in the morning. I have big hard and painful lumps on the back of my Achilles. When I switch shoes it doesn't happen but I have other issues. Mostly blisters with my other shoes. Can you guys recommend a forgiving shoe that is fast enough? Or a solution to this? I am running with On Cloudrunners now. Very good and comfortable shoes. My Achilles only hurts for the next day and weeks after. Thanks.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Bro I know people call it the cool aid but hoka stinson or cliftons , I also run brooks pure flow for sprinting but anything for 30 mins or more just based purely off of your injuries hoka is the way I would go I would also look into swift wick compression stalkings will also be awesome for your achillies

Also a factor I know you are an elite cyclist but are you a heel striker ? Prob not if your Achilles is getting strained but regardless hoka effects the impact and the recoil of the strikes so it's good stuff

i'd suggest looking around for a sneaker shop in your area, most of them here will match your type with the correct shoe, under/over pronation etc. they'll check you out etc

brooks glycerin is a very forgiving shoe bro... thats one i can highly recommend for you that would definitely help as well...

Dylan or jack.......or anyone else who is experienced with running shoes. I am getting really bad tendinitis on both Achilles to the point that I can't walk for the first 30 min in the morning. I have big hard and painful lumps on the back of my Achilles. When I switch shoes it doesn't happen but I have other issues. Mostly blisters with my other shoes. Can you guys recommend a forgiving shoe that is fast enough? Or a solution to this? I am running with On Cloudrunners now. Very good and comfortable shoes. My Achilles only hurts for the next day and weeks after. Thanks.

Its because you have plantar faciatis. Happens to me. Go to your local walmart. Stand on the dr sholls machine and it will tell you the exact insole u need buy them and use them and it will go away.

PHURIOUS

It's actually above the heal. Plantar is below I think. I was diagnosed with achilles tendonitis.

Plantar can go all the way up to the rear. Then as it goes to ankle it would be tendonitis. But i have the same pain when i play alot of tourneys and it kills in the am. Trust me. Try the sholls specific inserts it will work.

PHURIOUS

It's actually above the heal. Plantar is below I think. I was diagnosed with achilles tendonitis.

yes, thats not plantar and thats a bitch... you have to have something thats very very strong in terms of support and stability...

Dr S's just modify the way your foot strikes we are talking about a running shoe and most don't always have the room in it to fit that thing so you go with a shoe that protects and changes this hoka one one , they were made for ultra runners for protection and mitigating injury sounds like the winner ;) but ass the shoes mentioned are good

Dr S's just modify the way your foot strikes we are talking about a running shoe and most don't always have the room in it to fit that thing so you go with a shoe that protects and changes this hoka one one , they were made for ultra runners for protection and mitigating injury sounds like the winner ;) but ass the shoes mentioned are good

Yes which can cause the irritation any number of ways. My gf is a medical asst to an orthpedic surgeon. He has treated us both for it. First order of biz per dr. Dr scholls. Not the bullshit u just grab. The ones that are specific to your pressure causing the problem. Hey dont listen to me its fine. Im telling it right from the drs mouth. And it works. I have the EXACT same pain as iwgf behind my heel. All good though.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom