napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sensitivity Levels... The ridiculousness I see...

Okay... Im sorry but I see way too many fucking GUYS basically crying about "well i just wont ask then" or " i didnt expect to get talked to like that" etc... Its like, if you say "hello" in the wrong way, they are going to cry to mommy... I mean for fucks sake, are YOU A MAN or A CHILD. I am so tired of all this "sensitive" bull shit... GROW UP... if you ask something and you get an answer, regardless of the tone, that means SOMEONE CARES AND TOOK THE TIME TO TYPE TO YOU... so instead of fucking crying, take it like a mom, USE THAT SHIT AS FUEL and keep trucking to your goal... Fuck that makes me sick, all this sensitivity... i keep saying it, MY WIFE IS NOT EVEN THAT SENSITIVE.. and im definitely not saying they are acting like girls because you know what, i GUARANTEE you give sweet n spicy or sara for example, some tough love, they definitely won't bitch and moan... they will do something about it ! MAN THE FUCK UP is all im saying

Amen to that Brother. Well said!

Its nothing to do with liberals.It is called pussies.

Like Jake says..the pussification of America is well underway.So chris christi,trump,little marco, cruz...no possible way they are pussies? Is that how it works?

I think it is more to do with instant gratification, no more spanking, passing school yet learning nothing, mom and dad both work and kids are raised by nannies,grandma and great grandma. Parents feel guilty so they try to compensate for it by over indulging their kids. Add to that numerous broken families, no more christain behaviour allowed, no more saying Merry Christmas...please say Happy Hoildays.
Kids are too fat....not fat..OBESE, they do not know how to play outside games, only computer games. If they do something medicore they get great salutations ...and on it goes.Not just one thing, one party, one view,one opin changes America.It is a multitude of simultaneous things changing.

If a kid fails a college class the college and the prof get sued because the parents say they paid big bucks for that prof to teach their son...not fail him. College is so easy these days it makes me laugh. In high school geometry they no longer do proofs.The single thing that makes geometry what it is.
How to write in cursive is no longer taught...kids do not know how to sign their names.

I taught college english while working on my Masters. I told the class to write 6 papers for the semester about whatever they wanted.I told them to write each one perfectly, because I would only read and grade half of them. A TOPS scholarship student raises his hand and says.."well prof if you are only going to grade half ,how will the rest of us know what we made?" WTF huh? They did not know how to spell and all came up to me and questioned me on why I took off for spelling. A college student who does not know how to spell....hold on for this....OF. He put ov!!

The country of cry babies. No Sarala will not cry...because she was not born here under our superiority and pompousness, and is glad to be here.She was not raised under our pussified ways. Ever see who the real scholars are in our schools? They are from India, China,Vietnam, Pakistan etc.

I totally get what Mr Dylan is saying because it makes me sick to my stomach. It sure the hell wasn't this way that long ago.

Thank you Zeke. Mwahhhhh. I was born under persecution of Muslim in Indonesia. They tried to carry genocide in 1999 for non Muslims Chinese Christians. They had bounty for every Chinese men and to rape all the women. I came here with no knowledge of english language ahahahahah. I was 15 and alone.
Took admission test which were English and Math (I got C- on english and A+ on math heheheheh this midget got lucky. I got in)
Most Americans millennials generally have no clue what's going on outside this country.

Okay... Im sorry but I see way too many fucking GUYS basically crying about "well i just wont ask then" or " i didnt expect to get talked to like that" etc... Its like, if you say "hello" in the wrong way, they are going to cry to mommy... I mean for fucks sake, are YOU A MAN or A CHILD. I am so tired of all this "sensitive" bull shit... GROW UP... if you ask something and you get an answer, regardless of the tone, that means SOMEONE CARES AND TOOK THE TIME TO TYPE TO YOU... so instead of fucking crying, take it like a mom, USE THAT SHIT AS FUEL and keep trucking to your goal... Fuck that makes me sick, all this sensitivity... i keep saying it, MY WIFE IS NOT EVEN THAT SENSITIVE.. and im definitely not saying they are acting like girls because you know what, i GUARANTEE you give sweet n spicy or sara for example, some tough love, they definitely won't bitch and moan... they will do something about it ! MAN THE FUCK UP is all im saying

I think actually what these pussy men are doing to you Dylan is down right abuse!! Lol. Smh

Thank you Zeke. Mwahhhhh. I was born under persecution of Muslim in Indonesia. They tried to carry genocide in 1999 for non Muslims Chinese Christians. They had bounty for every Chinese men and to rape all the women. I came here with no knowledge of english language ahahahahah. I was 15 and alone.
Took admission test which were English and Math (I got C- on english and A+ on math heheheheh this midget got lucky. I got in)
Most Americans millennials generally have no clue what's going on outside this country.

Not just most millenials...most dull normal americans. I truely think you are a one of kind great character and I am glad you are with us because it seems you have been a part of us forever.

you guys sound like zeke....well now that I can see my seratus go into the ab I may be the same way. Normally I only look to see how defined my abs are, and I know what foods blur them.The serats are going to be a new thing for me

Now I hope I can keep the serats! If I loose them I am going to get butt hurt, you turds will be telling me Happy Hoildays and shit like that....oh lord..I crack my own self up.
Wifey told me to not look in the mirror anymore. She wants me naked in front of her and she will judge the serats.

Not just most millenials...most dull normal americans. I truely think you are a one of kind great character and I am glad you are with us because it seems you have been a part of us forever.

Ah I can't speak for older generations but now u cover the population lol.
Well thank you Jake. The respect is mutual. You, Zeke and DrB are definitely a great force to have here. Go Saints!! [emoji16]

Sounds like a story I heard on the Alex jones show today. Crazy shit. Glad you got out of there!!!

This is for all the whiney little girls that think gear alone will give them the body they want and cant take reality when we give it too them I run doses bigger than most on this board and I already have a physique and this is my big meal for the day so go shove your cheat in your fat pie hole
56e1eba380a32994effd3d84921acaa0.jpg

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a story I heard on the Alex jones show today. Crazy shit. Glad you got out of there!!!

Yeah I got shipped out when I was 15 straight to college in 1994. In 1999 was when USA interfered to stop the mass killing of Chinese there or suspected Chinese. not too many people knew about this tho.
Yeah here no matter how tough the living I know no one is seeking to kidnap and kill me [emoji4].

This is for all the whiney little girls that think gear alone will give them the body they want and cant take reality when we give it too them I run doses bigger than most on this board and I already have a physique and this is my big meal for the day so go shove your cheat in your fat pie hole
56e1eba380a32994effd3d84921acaa0.jpg

BOOM!!!!! Thanks for saying that [emoji48][emoji39][emoji6][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

I know you're lean, but damn that chicken looks parched.
That chicken just came out of the microwave I cut off all the fat weigh out 10 oz portions and broil 6 pounds at once put in fridge and heat as I go doesnt taste the best but its the only way too stay on track I dont have time too cook each meal. Stopped eating for taste along time ago

Im loving this thread and it instantly reminded me of Wesley Snipes speech from demolition man -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGa8VWszuWo

Im from UK and the whole 'politically correct' and 'Health and Safety' bullshit is out of control here too 'lets bring back the good old days' lol

Dylan and the moderators do an amazing job here answering the same questions over and over and generally helping people on a day to day basis, Hats off to you all

Im loving this thread and it instantly reminded me of Wesley Snipes speech from demolition man -

Im from UK and the whole 'politically correct' and 'Health and Safety' bullshit is out of control here too 'lets bring back the good old days' lol

Dylan and the moderators do an amazing job here answering the same questions over and over and generally helping people on a day to day basis, Hats off to you all

Love that movie!

LOLLLLLLLL I remember that one!! Thats a classic.. NICE

I appreciate that brother... .when i see people take notice, that just makes me work even harder... thank you bro...

Top Bottom