napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle advice TEST, EQ AND TBOL

cheerten

Hello everyone! I am planning to start my second steroid cycle this March, figured out to come here looking for some advice. Here are some stats about me first :
Age 20
Height 6ft1 (185 cm)
Weight 205
Body fat % 11,5%
Years of training 3
Started at 17 with 130 pounds, pure ectomorph. After two years I managed to get to 175 pounds naturally and then unfortunately *sigh*I started cycling. I wish I hadn't started so early as I think I could have reached 185-190 with a little more attention to my diet. But it is what it is... Didn't want to waste time. Don't bash my head with this, I already got messages of 'you're too young idiot' on 2 other forums and did it anyway. I took the first cycle as serious as possible though and did not fool around with anything else (parties, drinking, etc,..) Just train ,eat and sleep.
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
This was my first cycle, which started in late February 2018:

Test e 350mg 1-12
Dbol 30mg 1-4
Aromasin 12,5 eod 1-12
PCT bellow

My first cycle went amazing. I started at 175 and bumped to 200 @13% bf post cycle. However I don't want to see dbol again in my life. It did not bloat me as much as I expected to but the moon face was uncontrollable and I did not like it at all. The PCT was amazing and theoretically I did not lose a single kg during the pct and after it as well. I kept my diet 300+ above maintenance and trained just as hard as on cycle. As I said, I finished the cycle at 200 13%bf. Since then I started to re-comp and right now I am at a constant of 205 and 11-12%bf. After cycle I did have my bloods done and everything was normal, including liver values, cholesterol (LDL a little high), and estrogen. My LH and FSH were a bit on the low side, but nothing that would stand out. I also had a cardiologist check me out, everything completely normal as well.

PCT used for last cycle and ALLfuture cycles
Clomid 100 first day, then 50/50/25/25
Nolva 60 first day, then 40/20/20/20
MK2866 25/25/12,5/12,5
GW 20mg per day (started 4 weeks before PCT and kept during PCT as well)
Aromasin 12,5mg EOD
D-aspartic acid post pct for 2-4 weeks

Goals recomp, lean muscle gain, minimum water retention

Supplements (if any)
I have used many supplements, including K2, N2Guard, TUDCA, milk thistle, krill oil, arjuna bark extract,etc.

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) no surgeries, injuries or known allergens

Ok, now that we got that out of the way, here is my second cycle layout :

Test e 400mg 1-16
Equipoise 600mg 1-14 (maybe with 1200mg first 2 weeks preloading? something to still think about...)
Tbol 60 mg 6-14
Aromasin 12,5mg EOD
The above mentioned PCT

*VERY IMPORTANT*
Bloodwork will be done as follows :
2 weeks before cycle, mid-cycle (as I have to keep an eye on that RBC, will donate blood if necessary and start some baby aspirin 75mg/day), and one more set of bloods post pct. I have some metoprolol as well if I will have any Blood pressure issues, but this hadn't happened on my first cycle and I hope it won't happen on this one as well.

I am looking for pure lean and quality muscle gains from this cycle. As I said I would like to keep water retention to a minimum. I am aiming for 3500-4000 clean calories through 5 meals a day (not including shakes.) with 4L of water/day . I am currently cycling carbs as I want to further cut down and definetely get to under 11% bf before I start the cycle. Training will be the same : 3 days on, 1 day break, 3 days on again and so on... Cardio 2x20 min/week for heart health. If I get to 225 12-13%bf post cycle I will be happy. I think I can achieve that.
However, I need some advice. Should I also implement hCG before pct? If so, what dosages and for how many weeks? I think it may be a good idea, given the fact that I will be using 3 different substances. What about hMG? Is that more efficient than the old school hCG? Does anyone have any experience with it? Please I would like advice on hCG, its dosages and duration. Any other advice welcomed. I hope I haven't forgotten anything... Please tell me if u know of any other supplements that will help on this cycle (except for the obvious). Another mistake I made in my first cycle (despite the fact that it wasn't test e only... I know that) was that I did not have all the ancillaries before starting. This won't happen again. I will have everything I need before doing my first injection.

The reason you got bashed on other forums is because you are too young. The only advice you will get here at your age is SARMS so stop nonsense.

noone here is going to advise you steroid use at 20 years old... the DUMBEST FUCK on the planet wouldnt do that.. SMFH... just stop the bull shit

You are way too young dude. Theres no way anyone will condone that here. Cycling at your age is a very bad mistake

Top Bottom