napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Say hello to your new Phurious rep!

Jack, congratulations man! Anyone is lucky to have you as a rep.
You other guys should be ashamed for spoiling his celebratory thread. Time and place for everything.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Plz lets not start this shyt all over again lol... Obviously its being shown that Phurious is taking care of the situation as best as he can... Its not how you slip up, its what you do after you slip that defines the character of a person and from what I'm seeing Phurious has demonstrated his character in a great way... So shut the fuck up... A bunch grown ass men starting to sound like females... The man is taking care of the problem, their was no need for that extra shyt.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

hey retard im only gonna say this once. this thread to to congratulate jack.

I will give my congrats, but I really didn't mind getting those two extra bottles of TNE. I shot 50mg two hours prior to training today and felt like Preakness before they let her out of the gate for the triple crown. I tempted to go to 100mg Phurious. You know what they say in the Corps. "Nothing to it, but to do it"

I will give my congrats, but I really didn't mind getting those two extra bottles of TNE. I shot 50mg two hours prior to training today and felt like Preakness before they let her out of the gate for the triple crown. I tempted to go to 100mg Phurious. You know what they say in the Corps. "Nothing to it, but to do it"

Ya try it. Lol if u can handle it then its all good

PHURIOUS

Okay guys and gals, use code "JS5" for 5% off your orders!

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack, congratulations man! Anyone is lucky to have you as a rep.
You other guys should be ashamed for spoiling his celebratory thread. Time and place for everything.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks brother I appreciate that.

Thanks everyone for the congrats!!

Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Top Bottom