napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmsx vs bluesky

Ok, thanks. After I finish my mini pct of 3-4 weeks, I know I have to wait another 2-4 weeks before I start my next stack cycle of sarms, during this time which supplements should I be using to keep up size and strength if any or just keep it clean for that time? I know I can probably have my protein shakes. thanks

Normal staples during that time like creatine, protein, bcaas, etc are all fine. The main thing is keeping up your diet and your training. That's what keeps and maintains size and strength

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My bad when I started this thread the sarms stack I said I was on was lgd, mk and s4. I should of added the numbers in there, Not realizing that there are 2 different mk's. The mk2866 ostarine is what I am on. I checked out what mk677 is, I see it is not a sarm hence is why I can use that throughout the mini pct. My 12 week cycle will end at the end of April, then I will start the clomid and gw501516 for May, take most of June off then start my stack again in July. I bought extra from sarmsx to get a little better pricing. I am anxious to try nutrobal mk677 and rad 140. Should these be stacked together or separate?

Thanks for all your help Dylan, I am watching a lot of your youtube vids on all of sarmsx products. Really comes in handy

My bad when I started this thread the sarms stack I said I was on was lgd, mk and s4. I should of added the numbers in there, Not realizing that there are 2 different mk's. The mk2866 ostarine is what I am on. I checked out what mk677 is, I see it is not a sarm hence is why I can use that throughout the mini pct. My 12 week cycle will end at the end of April, then I will start the clomid and gw501516 for May, take most of June off then start my stack again in July. I bought extra from sarmsx to get a little better pricing. I am anxious to try nutrobal mk677 and rad 140. Should these be stacked together or separate?

aw shit you are going to love adding that in take them together

You can absolutely stack those bro. They go very well together. Just remember that RAD140 requires a pct afterwards, where MK677 you can keep running continuously

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

click on the forum tab at the top left, then click on sarms and steroids then there will be a tab top left that says start a thread or post new thred

I was wondering if anyone else had any irregular heart beats and palpatations while on Lgd4033, mk2866, and s4 ? Trying to figure out what is causing it. Throughout the day It comes and goes for no reason, heart beats eratic and hard. And fatigue sets in. I stopped all pre workout supps. But it keeps happening. I am taking recommend dosing for that stack. I just feel like I am not getting the best workouts.

i do feel like sometimes my heart is beating hard but it happened before i was on sarms so i haven't really been alarmed about it. how is your sleep? and diet? none of those should effect your hear rate

I was wondering if anyone else had any irregular heart beats and palpatations while on Lgd4033, mk2866, and s4 ? Trying to figure out what is causing it. Throughout the day It comes and goes for no reason, heart beats eratic and hard. And fatigue sets in. I stopped all pre workout supps. But it keeps happening. I am taking recommend dosing for that stack. I just feel like I am not getting the best workouts.

Even though most heart palpitations are benign you should get it checked out by a cardiologist as you say you fatigue
stress & anxiety panic attacks. I have had palpitations when ever I overtrain anxiety stress not sleep well.

Did this just started happening sometime too much caffeine.

Sleep has not been good, diet is excellent. I was just wondering if the sarms had anything to do with it. I guess once I stop them for the pct and recovery I should tell. Seems like it started when i started to take them.

is it daily hourly weekly? or sporadic i mean i can tell you im not sure mine is anything really it only happens every now and again but it happened before sarms but like i said it is only sporadic maybe 1 time a month or so but really hasn't concerned me as long as it is beating im good lol

well you may wanna stop for a few days and see if it is the sarms causing it. the half life shouldn't be that long and if it continues to happen then you know it aint the sarms its your ticker. you never had it before?

NO not before the sarms. What does the terminology half life mean? I hear that said in a lot of videos. If I go to the doctor can they detect sarms in blood or urine?

Top Bottom