napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmsx vs bluesky

krbiy211

Ok finally bought my cycle from sarmsx of lgd4033, mk2866, and s4. I have been using bluesky peptides.com for all of Feb. and part of March now. I purchased there sarms, I find I do have more strength but not a lot a mass going on.When I workout my muscles do get pumped but the next day seems to disapear. I am also taking HC generate. So I hope to see a big difference with sarmsx brand sarms. I know the old saying you get what you pay for, bluesky was really cheap in cost.Any feedback? thanks

Haven't used bluesky but I can definitely vouch for SarmsX. There are a ton of guys on here who have done reviews/logs that were very successful with them. Make sure you also get your PCT if you haven't already. A mini pct is required which is Clomid 25mg ED for 4 weeks. You can also continue your GW through pct as well. What are your stats bud? How long are you planning this cycle? (12 weeks is best).

Ok finally bought my cycle from sarmsx of lgd4033, mk2866, and s4. I have been using bluesky peptides.com for all of Feb. and part of March now. I purchased there sarms, I find I do have more strength but not a lot a mass going on.When I workout my muscles do get pumped but the next day seems to disapear. I am also taking HC generate. So I hope to see a big difference with sarmsx brand sarms. I know the old saying you get what you pay for, bluesky was really cheap in cost.Any feedback? thanks
You said it yourself bro. You get what you pay for and bluesky is cheap for a reason. I'd never waste my money on watered down products

You won't find any better quality than sarmsx, and in turn the best results.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Things are just much easier when you are sure that you have the real product. You won't be creeping into week 4 wondering what's going on, why don't I have the gains that I'm looking for. Just get the real stuff and get after it! SarmsX is definitely the genuine product. All of us here can vouch for SARMSX.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I used Bluesky for peptides when I started getting back into the gym. But I have since moved onto another source for peptides.
As far as Sarms go I'm sticking with SarmsX. While you might be able to say the mods or owners of this site are bias. There is simply no arguing the results that the members are getting.
When you have that kind of proof you know the product is legit. (so much so that I just dropped $$$$ on SR9009 yesterday)
And as a bonus you also know you getting solid info from people you can trust. You found a great place to learn a ton!!!

Last edited:
I've had blue sky and I believe their shit is cheap and mostly fake or very underdosed. Their aromasin was doing absolutely nothing, my estrogen level was through the roof

I would personally never vouch for a peptide company selling SARMS. That's just me feelings. I've gotten bunk stuff from even my most trusted peptide sources so I doubt they put the same importance of quality into their SARMS that Sarmsx does. I've never had ANY SARMS as good as Sarmsx. I would never buy SARMS anywheres that doesn't specialize in them.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had blue sky and I believe their shit is cheap and mostly fake or very underdosed. Their aromasin was doing absolutely nothing, my estrogen level was through the roof

absolutely right brother... blue sky is KNOWN for being shit... i have said this over and over and over again, when these products are this cheap and it shows that the other company would be paying YOU to use them, something is wrong... southern sarms is a prime example... the prices they have are IMPOSSIBLE... they would lose money every single sale... when you see things like this, common senses needs to kind of set in here... its like if you saw a brand new mercedes for 10k... wouldn't it dawn on you that something was fucked up with the situation? well when you see a product that is this cheap, remember, you hve no clue what your actually getting...

I would personally never vouch for a peptide company selling SARMS. That's just me feelings. I've gotten bunk stuff from even my most trusted peptide sources so I doubt they put the same importance of quality into their SARMS that Sarmsx does. I've never had ANY SARMS as good as Sarmsx. I would never buy SARMS anywheres that doesn't specialize in them.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your absolutely right... most of the peptide companies are getting them sent already bottled from middle men companies who are putting who knows what into them etc.. they dont specialize in them and they generally dont even know much about them...

I used Bluesky for peptides when I started getting back into the gym. But I have since moved onto another source for peptides.
As far as Sarms go I'm sticking with SarmsX. While you might be able to say the mods or owners of this site are bias. There is simply no arguing the results that the members are getting.
When you have that kind of proof you know the product is legit. (so much so that I just dropped $$$$ on SR9009 yesterday)
And as a bonus you also know you getting solid info from people you can trust. You found a great place to learn a ton!!!

absolutely right... its easy to show bias when something is truly the best... we ARE bias here, ONLY FOR THE BEST... same with sources, same with supplements, etc... the bias is for the best products with the best prices... that's the way its SUPPOSED to be and that's how it operates here...

absolutely right brother... blue sky is KNOWN for being shit... i have said this over and over and over again, when these products are this cheap and it shows that the other company would be paying YOU to use them, something is wrong... southern sarms is a prime example... the prices they have are IMPOSSIBLE... they would lose money every single sale... when you see things like this, common senses needs to kind of set in here... its like if you saw a brand new mercedes for 10k... wouldn't it dawn on you that something was fucked up with the situation? well when you see a product that is this cheap, remember, you hve no clue what your actually getting...

Well said man. I only used blue sky cause the prices they had were insane I got a 30ml bottle of aromasin for $25. Then I find out its complete bunk. Now I have sarms x aromasin. Payed a bit extra for it but the product is well dosed and it works! I can def tell the difference between the two brands

I'm pretty sure my bluesky arimidex is bunk. One batch worked, and this one is either severely under dosed or bunk.

Well said man. I only used blue sky cause the prices they had were insane I got a 30ml bottle of aromasin for $25. Then I find out its complete bunk. Now I have sarms x aromasin. Payed a bit extra for it but the product is well dosed and it works! I can def tell the difference between the two brands

excellent bro... im really glad its working well for you...

i wish we could have talked before you wasted money on blue sky but i guess at least it was a small purchase... they have been known to be scum for many years...

excellent bro... im really glad its working well for you...

i wish we could have talked before you wasted money on blue sky but i guess at least it was a small purchase... they have been known to be scum for many years...

I wish that would've been the case to but it was such a good deal to me I just said fuck it and gave it a go but obviously I just need to stick to trusted and good sources

I wish that would've been the case to but it was such a good deal to me I just said fuck it and gave it a go but obviously I just need to stick to trusted and good sources

We have all been there where we lived and learned bro. It's all good, because now you know

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I am now convinced bluesky adex is bunk. I'm only cruising atm (have been for 8 weeks) and must have had some nasty e2 rebound. I was running vermodje adex during my blast, and I had 2 vials of bluesky adex that I figured I would use during my cruise. I now have what feel like small lumps under my nipples, and they look funky when I flex my chest. Lots of these research companies you have no idea what you'll get. Sarmsx is legit though, for sure. Many guys here can vouch for them.

Top Bottom