napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmsx vs bluesky

Haven't used bluesky but I can definitely vouch for SarmsX. There are a ton of guys on here who have done reviews/logs that were very successful with them. Make sure you also get your PCT if you haven't already. A mini pct is required which is Clomid 25mg ED for 4 weeks. You can also continue your GW through pct as well. What are your stats bud? How long are you planning this cycle? (12 weeks is best).

Wow thanks for all the responses. The problem I find I am having right now is my heart is beating rapidly and hard when I start to work out. My dosing is 10mg-lgd, 25mg-mk and 50mg-s4 split into 2 doses 4-6 hrs apart. I am taking hc generate and a pre workout supp. before hitting the gym. My dosing is in the morning and my workouts are late afternoon. I'm really fatigued and cannot get much of a workout. Can anybody tell me why my heart feels like it is going to explode and why I do not have the stamina to workout? Is my dosing to much for me? should I skip the preworkout supp.? I do not feel that I am getting the most out of the sarms that I think I should. Please help on this.

Wow thanks for all the responses. The problem I find I am having right now is my heart is beating rapidly and hard when I start to work out. My dosing is 10mg-lgd, 25mg-mk and 50mg-s4 split into 2 doses 4-6 hrs apart. I am taking hc generate and a pre workout supp. before hitting the gym. My dosing is in the morning and my workouts are late afternoon. I'm really fatigued and cannot get much of a workout. Can anybody tell me why my heart feels like it is going to explode and why I do not have the stamina to workout? Is my dosing to much for me? should I skip the preworkout supp.? I do not feel that I am getting the most out of the sarms that I think I should. Please help on this.

bro, you do realize a pre workout is filled with stimulants and caffeine right? what exactly do you expect????? would it not be common sense that all of that garbage is causing that issue... plus it brings you up and then pulls you down and your energy crashes... not to mention, you may be shutdown or who knows what with whatever you bought from blue sky because there product is so shitty and probably fake to begin with, that who knows what you are actually taking

The pre workout supps I usually take are products not from bluesky, they are c4, mr hyde, jacked, and so on. The only products I took from bluesky was their sarms. Today I started sarmsx. In my previous quote you can see what I am taking. I will cut out the preworkout supp. and see If I feel better? is my dosing correct? 10mg-lgd, 25mg mk-, 50mg -s4 split 4-6 hrs apart? The rapid heart beating has anyone had this happen? thanks for all your help, I just want to have the best expierence.

The pre workout supps I usually take are products not from bluesky, they are c4, mr hyde, jacked, and so on. The only products I took from bluesky was their sarms. Today I started sarmsx. In my previous quote you can see what I am taking. I will cut out the preworkout supp. and see If I feel better? is my dosing correct? 10mg-lgd, 25mg mk-, 50mg -s4 split 4-6 hrs apart? The rapid heart beating has anyone had this happen? thanks for all your help, I just want to have the best expierence.

Hyde and jacked are stim loaded man!...check to make sure they don't contain any DMAA

Hyde is going to give you a good workout UNTIL you've taken it too long. It doesn't do shit to me right now because it's the first thing I drink every morning. I'm a junkie. And I have the same results you do, OP. My workouts are shit right now. Take a break from EVERYTHING in my opinion for like 2 weeks then restart with your SARMS and MILD pwo doses. You need to let your adrenal system rejuvenate.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So does all that liquid stuff cost more than a straight up good cycle of AAS?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Na.. Less ancillaries are needed with SARMS and you don't have to worry about all of the sides and serious shut down you get with AAS. I run way more protection run AAS.

It can get expensive though if you're running a deep lineup of SARMS.

So does all that liquid stuff cost more than a straight up good cycle of AAS?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Not for a cycle I would run. By the time you figure in the compounds I run and all the ancillaries needed, my cycles cost easily 3 times as much

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

bro, im quite certain i know you didnt buy your pre workout from blue sky not did i once imply that you did... im telling you that pre workouts are loaded with caffeine and stimulants and that is the culprit for your heart rate... not once did i say you got it from blue sky

Can anyone suggest a good alternative to a preworkout supp? something to really get you motivated? anything natural?

Can anyone suggest a good alternative to a preworkout supp? something to really get you motivated? anything natural?
GW works wonders for that, but this until the thread for this type of question. Start a new thread

After my 12week cycle of lgd,mk,and s4 I am going to do 3-4 weeks of clomid and gw, do I need to take an additional month off from doing anything?

After my 12week cycle of lgd,mk,and s4 I am going to do 3-4 weeks of clomid and gw, do I need to take an additional month off from doing anything?

After your mini pct, take at least 2-3 weeks off, then you are fine to start another sarms stack or cycle

if you are sticking with sarms, once you complete your mini pct, then take 2-3 weeks off and your good to start sarms again brother

How do I dose the clomid and gw on my mini pct? I got them sarmsx. I bought the 2pk of liquiclo and cardarine.

Last edited:
How do I dose the clomid and gw on my mini pct? I got them sarmsx. I bought the 2pk of liquiclo and cardarine.
Gw is 20mg per day 30 minutes before workout and clomid dose is 25mg per day

Ok, thanks. After I finish my mini pct of 3-4 weeks, I know I have to wait another 2-4 weeks before I start my next stack cycle of sarms, during this time which supplements should I be using to keep up size and strength if any or just keep it clean for that time? I know I can probably have my protein shakes. thanks

Ok, thanks. After I finish my mini pct of 3-4 weeks, I know I have to wait another 2-4 weeks before I start my next stack cycle of sarms, during this time which supplements should I be using to keep up size and strength if any or just keep it clean for that time? I know I can probably have my protein shakes. thanks

2-3 weeks before you start your new cycle, yes... you can always stay on mk677 throughout... you can use creatine as well...

Top Bottom