napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsForSale Log!

lol don't thank anyone except yourself

Well if thats the case then for my success id like to thank my mom for carrying me for 9 months, my dad for putting in a strong work ethic, God.....I love you God! Finally Tom Brady, for just being so damn good and sexy!

Killer back day today!

I had limited time so just went non-stop circuits with almost no break setting rep goals by each exercise. Was hurting at the end but hurt so good!

Exercises were:

100 pullups with 25 pound weighted vest
100 chin ups just bodyweight
100 lat pulldowns with 200 pound resistance bands
100 rows with 200 pound resistance bands
100 bar pulls using my dip station
50 reps biceps curls with 45 pound dumbbells
100 reps biceps curls with 150 pounds on resistance bands

The LGD, RAD140 and MK2866 are in full effect. Actually dropped 1 pound and back is getting wide as fuck (thats an XXL nike fitted shirt btw LOL).

Loving the sarms the quality from sarms.forsale is 100% on point couldnt be happier!

Keep grinding everyone!

U2seznB.jpg

u9bknYE.jpg

Killer back day today!

I had limited time so just went non-stop circuits with almost no break setting rep goals by each exercise. Was hurting at the end but hurt so good!

Exercises were:

100 pullups with 25 pound weighted vest
100 chin ups just bodyweight
100 lat pulldowns with 200 pound resistance bands
100 rows with 200 pound resistance bands
100 bar pulls using my dip station
50 reps biceps curls with 45 pound dumbbells
100 reps biceps curls with 150 pounds on resistance bands

The LGD, RAD140 and MK2866 are in full effect. Actually dropped 1 pound and back is getting wide as fuck (thats an XXL nike fitted shirt btw LOL).

Loving the sarms the quality from sarms.forsale is 100% on point couldnt be happier!

Keep grinding everyone!

U2seznB.jpg

u9bknYE.jpg

keep killin it bro !!!

Quick update just been super busy at work but cardio up for today.

Was 90 mins of sprints on my airdyne bike. Feeling like a million bucks though and definitely adding size even while keeping weigh stable and crushing my cardio workouts.

Hope everything gets back to normal soon so can hit up the gym again!

kWvTScC.jpg

e37gEK3.jpg

Sarms cycle is still cruising along great!

Today was back day and staying with my last few workout strategies of heavy lifts followed by hypertrophy.

Used my 30 pound weight vest for the pull-ups and chin-ups, the 200 pound resistance bands for the rest, and then my 50 pound dumbells for some biceps at the end.

Workout was:

Pull-ups: 5 x 8 reps
Chins: 5 x 8 reps

Bands:

5 sets x 15 reps lat pulldowns
5 sets x 15 reps seated rows
5 sets x 15 reps underhand rows

The using dip station bar:

6 sets x 15 reps bar pulls

Finally ended with 5 sets x 12 reps 50 pound biceps curls

Overall again feeling awesome! Best part is I still have about 2 more moths of this stack so excited to see how far I can go.

Weight is at 251 so dropped about 2 pounds which is good. Little bloated so abs are kinda hidden but not too bad right now still trying to dial back as much sodium as possible and water intake is through the roof (2-3 gallons a day).

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!

tpzDKAs.jpg

umelo6D.jpg

Keep killing and keep up the great log. Many will benefit from it.
Hard work is showing in the result pics.

Ok a few updates:

First should have called out that I am using both N2Guard as well as N2Generate classic on cycle. I love both because one is a full on cycle support (N2Guard) and the other helps mitigate suppression while on cycle (N2generate)

Also will be adding in yohim flame (topical transderm fat burner) as well as ancient strength (top notch creatine blend) to round out my cycle.

Really excited to add both to my cycle and big shout out to Rick from needtobuildmuscle.com for the fantastic products!

Today was cardio day so not much to add other than again my endurance is through the roof. 90 minutes doing sprints on my airdyne bike this morning and may do another session this afternoon as i really try to start cutting down even more.

Recover with the mk2866 has been on point and the strength/lean muscle gains have been very noticeable from the LGD and RAD140 as vascularity continues to pick up. Couple pics before cardio and still feeling the pump from my workout yesterday.

Hope every is doing well and killing it!

53MmRMX.jpg

MIvPmSD.png

Top Bottom