napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

Pite210

Hello, what sarms is the best for muscular dystrophy ?
I have a myophatie facio scapulo humérale.

Cordially,

Pite210

I don't think anyone could answer that factually. It would be a best guess scenario.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muscular dystrophy is a group of diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. In muscular dystrophy, abnormal genes (mutations) interfere with the production of proteins needed to form healthy muscle.
There are many different kinds of muscular dystrophy. Symptoms of the most common variety begin in childhood, primarily in boys. Other types don't surface until adulthood.
Some people who have muscular dystrophy will eventually lose the ability to walk. Some may have trouble breathing or swallowing.
There is no cure for muscular dystrophy. But medications and therapy can help manage symptoms and slow the course of the disease.

So, being that there is no cure, its very difficult to say what would actually happen but sarms were designed to prevent muscle wastage, which you clearly have going on, so generally any would be ideal... however, in this particular circumstance, the SARMS with the capabilities for more size and healing would be the most ideal... here is the cycle i would go with to start and remember, you need to run mk677 for 6 months to a year to get the most out of it... here is the layout and everything can be purchased at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I think Dylan gave you the best possible stack and scenario for your condition

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Muscular dystrophy is a group of diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. In muscular dystrophy, abnormal genes (mutations) interfere with the production of proteins needed to form healthy muscle.
There are many different kinds of muscular dystrophy. Symptoms of the most common variety begin in childhood, primarily in boys. Other types don't surface until adulthood.
Some people who have muscular dystrophy will eventually lose the ability to walk. Some may have trouble breathing or swallowing.
There is no cure for muscular dystrophy. But medications and therapy can help manage symptoms and slow the course of the disease.

So, being that there is no cure, its very difficult to say what would actually happen but sarms were designed to prevent muscle wastage, which you clearly have going on, so generally any would be ideal... however, in this particular circumstance, the SARMS with the capabilities for more size and healing would be the most ideal... here is the cycle i would go with to start and remember, you need to run mk677 for 6 months to a year to get the most out of it... here is the layout and everything can be purchased at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Definitely the best stack to prevent muscle atrophy. I'm glad Dylan knows what he's talking about. I was afraid to give an answer.
Sarmsx stuff is great and I hope it works for what you need brother. If any SARMS will work it's theirs.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for reponse. What think to yk11 ??

yk11 is NOT a sarm and is actually a synthetic steroid... it should not even be discussed when talking about sarms as it has no place... its not a ppar either... its a steroid... not to mention it is completely unproven all the way around... YK-11 has no animal testing data only in vitro data on C2C12 cells obtained from mice myoblats cell line capable of differentiation. Not all muscle cells can differentiate. C2C12 experiments tell us that YK-11 has the potential to cause muscle differentiation at certain concentrations. This can't directly be translated into a human equivalent dose because we have no data on it's metabolism but we can speculate based on research we have on other synthetic steroids. But we have no safety data on it. its overhyped and misrepresented at this point... i would not waste my time with it unless you feel like being a guinea pig with something most have no clue about nor what it actually does or if it even does anything

Top Bottom