napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms!!

ajn1991

Right, be nice gents, I'm new to this. I've been doing my research on Sarms for a little while. They seem a safe and sensible alternative.

Ostarine appeared the best all rounder so I went and got some from 'musclelabs'. I can tell you that in week 2, whilst both my rats were 'feeling' results, they also began to experience side effects.. one increased shedding and vomiting, the other thyroid problems - side effects comparible as far as I can see only too pro-hormones... oooops. Musclelabs claim not, I call BS.

I'm not going to ask where to get them because I've read a whole bunch of threads on here and know the deal; sarms1 or sarmsx although sarmsx doesn't seem to exist anymore?

There is so much conflicting info out there I have a headache. After the 'failed cycle', I'm sceptical about both effectiveness and spending money on another try.

- Can I run ostarine on it's own at 25mg a day for 8 weeks to lean bulk? I'm already 8/9% body fat and just short of 70kg at 5ft 8.
- Do I need to run a PCT / mini-pct etc or do I just stop after 8 weeks and let nature take its course?
- I'm happy to pay Sarms1 prices. I'm assuming it's because they're genuine.. but what's with the minimum order? $500 - anything I can do about this?

Appreciate you guys answer these all the time so apologies for the being the new newb but short of blindly trying again, I thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Dylan, appreciate the response. Showing my ignorance here but what's the number - number (1-12, 9-12 etc. and number/number on the Clomid.. ? Are these week breakdowns and I'm being slow?

So MK2866 for 12 weeks - DGA Post CT from end of week 8 until end of cycle.

Then 4 weeks off; week 1 50mg of Clomid- weeks 2,3 and 4 @25mg Clomid - run gw alongside Clomid for 4 weeks @ 20mg a day?

Just trying to make sure I've understood you correctly.

Thanks again - wisdom appreciated.

Yes those are weeks and your 4 week pct starts the day after your cycle ends
Thanks Dylan, appreciate the response. Showing my ignorance here but what's the number - number (1-12, 9-12 etc. and number/number on the Clomid.. ? Are these week breakdowns and I'm being slow?

Then 4 weeks off; week 1 50mg of Clomid- weeks 2,3 and 4 @25mg Clomid - run gw alongside Clomid for 4 weeks @ 20mg a day?

Numbers are the weeks to use whats listed next to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom