napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS X is now live!! Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm brand new to SARMS. I'm in the military and am looking for something to improve my cardio endurance. So naturally Cardarine has my attention. Are there any special buys for military or new customers?

I'm brand new to SARMS. I'm in the military and am looking for something to improve my cardio endurance. So naturally Cardarine has my attention. Are there any special buys for military or new customers?

There are bundle deals on the site you can look into for CARDARINE....like buy two get one free, and buy three get two free.

SR9009 is also another great compound for endurance, and when stacked it's as good as it gets

oh man at nearly double the price! You can get 3 bottles of cardarine for that. I wonder what might be better? Thank you.

Hey guys,
Just signed up now to try and get some advice and learn from some of you pros @DylanGemelli

Also how crap is it joining a forum for the first time and starting off with that cliche sentence.. It's like the first day of school all over again.

Anyway, I'm looking to start my first sarms cycle after as much research as I could tolerate and just wanting to see what you guys would recommend for a bulking cycle? I noticed on the sarmsx site there wasn't a stack with that description that's all.

Stat's are as follows

Height 187
Weight 82kg (sorry I'm from Aus)
Bf 13%
Training 5 years
No previous cycles
Goals to bulk, 7-10kg

Been pretty decent with nutrition the past two years which definitely helped get me back on track.

Hey guys,
Just signed up now to try and get some advice and learn from some of you pros @DylanGemelli

Also how crap is it joining a forum for the first time and starting off with that cliche sentence.. It's like the first day of school all over again.

Anyway, I'm looking to start my first sarms cycle after as much research as I could tolerate and just wanting to see what you guys would recommend for a bulking cycle? I noticed on the sarmsx site there wasn't a stack with that description that's all.

Stat's are as follows

Height 187
Weight 82kg (sorry I'm from Aus)
Bf 13%
Training 5 years
No previous cycles
Goals to bulk, 7-10kg

Been pretty decent with nutrition the past two years which definitely helped get me back on track.
the power stack would be a good starting stack for you to go with... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I've used the site from my mobile and it is manageable. I'm begining my first sarms cycle. Lgd 4033, proviron. I have anastrozole on hand and liquid clomid. I may include s4. I plan on running lgd 4033 for 12 weeks at reccomended doses 10ml ed morning. My question is would I need the anastrozole during cycle. Im sure with aas i would need an AI. How long would i need to run the clomid after 12 weeks of the lgd 4033?

New to the forum. Reading a lot of good stuff. 54 years old and work out 5 days a week. Thinking about ostarine. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom