Hi,
This is my first time using sarms, I have been weight training on and off for 20 years.
I am very pleased with the results but I do have some shoulder joint pain, is this normal?
I am about to finish an 8 week cycle then will go onto regenerate PCT for 7 days then a further two week break before starting again.
Is there a stronger sarm I can use for my next cycle and can I stack with others?
This is my first time using sarms, I have been weight training on and off for 20 years.
I am very pleased with the results but I do have some shoulder joint pain, is this normal?
I am about to finish an 8 week cycle then will go onto regenerate PCT for 7 days then a further two week break before starting again.
Is there a stronger sarm I can use for my next cycle and can I stack with others?

