napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Out of Solution Help

BullDogsBaby

Hey so today is the start of my LGD, S4 and GW cycle. The sarms fell out of solution during shipping, I know this is completely normal due to temperature change. I know I have good stuff cause it's from SarmsX. If anyone has some good instructions on how to get them back into solution I'd appreciate it. The instructions I have aren't very clear. Should the cap be off when reheating and about how long should they sit in warm water? Also specifically the GW is a little more powdery than the others. The S4 is completely fine, the LGD just has a few minor flakes and I'm just wondering if the extra powdery is something that's typical with GW. Thanks

Mine settle out again everyday, but if you shake the hell out of them for just 30 secs or so and then immediately pull up you will get it while it is still dissovled.

All I ever have to do is shake mine to redistribute it among the suspension. I've never had to heat anything

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey so today is the start of my LGD, S4 and GW cycle. The sarms fell out of solution during shipping, I know this is completely normal due to temperature change. I know I have good stuff cause it's from SarmsX. If anyone has some good instructions on how to get them back into solution I'd appreciate it. The instructions I have aren't very clear. Should the cap be off when reheating and about how long should they sit in warm water? Also specifically the GW is a little more powdery than the others. The S4 is completely fine, the LGD just has a few minor flakes and I'm just wondering if the extra powdery is something that's typical with GW. Thanks

What do you mean the solution fell out?

What do you mean the solution fell out?
The compound is in liquid alcohol suspension and sometimes it settles in the solution and you have to shake it to redistribute it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom