napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms inquiry

hertonton

Dylan,
. I have watched your videos and bin looking into sarms recently. I contacted sarms distributor giving them my profile and what was looking to get/gain and asking advice. They told me they could not advise. Can you help me out. Profile: 36 yr old 5'10" 210lbs with probably 15% body fat. Looking to put on lean muscle/ mild bulk staying lean. sarmsx and sarms1 offer buy 2 get one free. So can accomplish what want with one product or do a stack? Being your average blue collar working man. I am always looking to save $ when can. Any and all advice is appreciated. Also what do you think about focused nutrition sarms stack quad stack, blackstone labs supplements or any of the other pill form sarms?

Last edited:
Dylan,
. I have watched your videos and bin looking into sarms recently. I contacted sarms distributor giving them my profile and what was looking to get/gain and asking advice. They told me they could not advise. Can you help me out. Profile: 36 yr old 5'10" 210lbs with probably 15% body fat. Looking to put on lean muscle/ mild bulk staying lean. sarmsx and sarms1 offer buy 2 get one free. So can accomplish what want with one product or do a stack? Being your average blue collar working man. I am always looking to save $ when can. Any and all advice is appreciated. Also what do you think about focused nutrition sarms stack quad stack, blackstone labs supplements or any of the other pill form sarms?

focused nutrition is a complete joke and are known for using prohormones in their sarms... you would be making a very large mistake...

i have a very strong stack for you at sarmsx... they have the highest quality you can find...

here are the links to purchase everything you need, followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you a solid set up. As far as those other options for SARMS, I havent taken any of those labs. You have to be careful cause a majority of the time you're getting something completely different then what you ordered. I would stick with SARMSX. I'm sure there are other options that offer good shit, but it's too risky. Stick with what's tried and true.

I wouldn't advise using any sarms from there or anywhere but www.sarmsx.com

The ultra Recomp stack sounds exactly what you are looking for to meet your goals and that's what I'd recommend to you just like Dylan advised

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

No pill form. I wouldn't chance it. As Dylan mentioned that stack will show great results if you eat and train right. Fuck sarms1... Shady fucks

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

I tried sarms1 once . Shit got me jacked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats because you were unknowingly taking prohormones guy. I could recommend plenty of things you would like visibly for appearance sake, but the docs would look at your lipid profiles and markers and have a shit fit. Later on when you're shut down as well, or feeling totally lethargic with zero to show for it would it be worth it? Everything takes a toll, why not negate that for real deal SARMs, or controllable AAS versus running rampant irresponsible compounds poorly put together by company's simply wanting to profit until they get caught selling banned substances? Are you even sure what was in that stuff? Getting jacked is a goal of maintaining the end result safely, not getting there and losing it later on walking away unsure of what did what. Sarms 1 is as useful as tits on a refrigerator.

Thats because you were unknowingly taking prohormones guy. I could recommend plenty of things you would like visibly for appearance sake, but the docs would look at your lipid profiles and markers and have a shit fit. Later on when you're shut down as well, or feeling totally lethargic with zero to show for it would it be worth it? Everything takes a toll, why not negate that for real deal SARMs, or controllable AAS versus running rampant irresponsible compounds poorly put together by company's simply wanting to profit until they get caught selling banned substances? Are you even sure what was in that stuff? Getting jacked is a goal of maintaining the end result safely, not getting there and losing it later on walking away unsure of what did what. Sarms 1 is as useful as tits on a refrigerator.

I was joking I don't take sarms they're too over priced for me. I like test. But do You have labs proving they use prohormones?

I was joking I don't take sarms they're too over priced for me. I like test. But do You have labs proving they use prohormones?

My son went to a supp shop here a few months ago... bought some fake sarms and I had them tested. PH's...

Thanks for all the feedback fella's. I purchased some mk2866 before I got a reply. Watched Dylan video on it and with some existing injuries was sold quick. Due to that purchase I can't afford the stack as of roght now. Any insight on if I should save(and wait to start) a lil and get another product to go with osta is welcome and appreciated.

Any suggestions/alternate options to hcgenerate and dspark?
You don't need either of them overpriced or overhyped products bro. You don't need to replace them with anything. The protocol Dylan and I gave is everything you need

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Do I need an AI, cycle support or pct with just osta? Kinda want an AI like Dylan suggest in video anyway.
You still need a pct after ostarine. You need to run the pct I gave in my stack suggestion

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My son went to a supp shop here a few months ago... bought some fake sarms and I had them tested. PH's...
Curious where does one go to get a product tested? (I live in canada btw) would love to test some of these pill form sarms. Also is it expensive to get them tested

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Any suggestions/alternate options to hcgenerate and dspark?

those are fill in products regardless.. they are not necessary and you dont need any replacement, especially for dspark.. hcgenerate is just a test booster, no better than any other booster out there... they all do minimal work for you... daa is just fine to use with sarms... you can use any test booster you want... there is no need to replace dspark with anything...

Thanks for all the feedback fella's. I purchased some mk2866 before I got a reply. Watched Dylan video on it and with some existing injuries was sold quick. Due to that purchase I can't afford the stack as of roght now. Any insight on if I should save(and wait to start) a lil and get another product to go with osta is welcome and appreciated.

lgd4033 and mk677 are the other best two for healing... mk677 is extremely strong and would be a great addition... keep in mind you need to run it 6 months at the minimum but a year is preferable... you do not cycle off of it.. if you add lgd, it would be 12 weeks as well as 2866... either addition is excellent... especially with healing involved as well as many other qualities...

lgd4033 and mk677 are the other best two for healing... mk677 is extremely strong and would be a great addition... keep in mind you need to run it 6 months at the minimum but a year is preferable... you do not cycle off of it.. if you add lgd, it would be 12 weeks as well as 2866... either addition is excellent... especially with healing involved as well as many other qualities...

Excellent plan for healing. Love these options and have helped me immensely with shoulder and neck recovery.

Excellent plan for healing. Love these options and have helped me immensely with shoulder and neck recovery.

i had to add mk2866 recently because of my change in training more towards size and less volume and just as always, i get the tennis elbow type tendonitis and 2866 is one of the only thing that alleviates it and basically renders it gone... i refuse to take anti inflammatory medicines and other drugs... i hate pills of all kinds unless they are steroids LOL but i just dont fuck with any of those because ultimately, they are terrible for you... i feel great on mk everytime as well and thats huge when your needing to be energetic and explosive...

Curious where does one go to get a product tested? (I live in canada btw) would love to test some of these pill form sarms. Also is it expensive to get them tested

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

My son has crohn's and we have a great doc who when I took this to them sent them off to be analyzed at the lab (military hospital) within 2 day he called me and read off all the ingredients of which they weren't sure of (all they get is a list saying performance enhancer next to the name) and each one was a PH I found on prohormonedb.

Top Bottom