napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms inquiry

My son has crohn's and we have a great doc who when I took this to them sent them off to be analyzed at the lab (military hospital) within 2 day he called me and read off all the ingredients of which they weren't sure of (all they get is a list saying performance enhancer next to the name) and each one was a PH I found on prohormonedb.
Sorry to hear man that really is terrible that these companies are mislabeling there products. No morals whatsoever it's disgusting. Out of curiosity, what were the prohormones found in it?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

i had to add mk2866 recently because of my change in training more towards size and less volume and just as always, i get the tennis elbow type tendonitis and 2866 is one of the only thing that alleviates it and basically renders it gone... i refuse to take anti inflammatory medicines and other drugs... i hate pills of all kinds unless they are steroids LOL but i just dont fuck with any of those because ultimately, they are terrible for you... i feel great on mk everytime as well and thats huge when your needing to be energetic and explosive...

I used to get tennis elbow often.. But ever since I started using Ostarine my issues like that subsided drastically. It been a favorite of mine for a long time, but MK677 is the shit. I'm a fan no doubt.

I used to get tennis elbow often.. But ever since I started using Ostarine my issues like that subsided drastically. It been a favorite of mine for a long time, but MK677 is the shit. I'm a fan no doubt.

677 is amazing... im going to add it soon... i always like to run mk2866 about a month on its own when i just need healing then i add everything to it... i used to do this practice with mk and tb500 but since there is a serious lack of quality with tb anywhere, i run 2866 alone... then i add lgd... now im adding both lgd and mk677... i hate tennis elbow because you use your arms for basically everything and anything with free weights is a major pain but i just turn the music up and blast through...

I wouldn't advise using any sarms from there or anywhere but www.sarmsx.com

The ultra Recomp stack sounds exactly what you are looking for to meet your goals and that's what I'd recommend to you just like Dylan advised

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

RICKROCK I am unsure of how to pm you. Tried to reply to email and no response. I just received my osta from sarms1 and am looking to purchase my mini pct before I start my cycle. Please send me a link and promo for the discount previously offered. Sarms1 one charged $20 for shipping and postage turned out to be $6 posted on the box. not a big deal; just kinda shaddy. so looking to shop else where.

RICKROCK I am unsure of how to pm you. Tried to reply to email and no response. I just received my osta from sarms1 and am looking to purchase my mini pct before I start my cycle. Please send me a link and promo for the discount previously offered. Sarms1 one charged $20 for shipping and postage turned out to be $6 posted on the box. not a big deal; just kinda shaddy. so looking to shop else where.

here are the links for this stack... i cannot believe you ordered from sarms1 of all places... take this as a lesson learned... here are the links..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra+recomp

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

I posted the links to the stacks in my thread. Those are what you want to use bro. And you definitely do not want to use sarms1 man. Trust me, that is a huge mistake. You want quality sarms from sarmsx. You are in good hands with them I assure you.

Anytime you need to pm me, just click on my profile and you can send a pm

if you need help with anything whatsoever, don't hesitate to let me know... i gave you all the links you need for the complete cycle...

Watched your YouTube video..

here are the links for this stack... i cannot believe you ordered from sarms1 of all places... take this as a lesson learned... here are the links..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra+recomp

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini
The YouTube video I watched of yours said they had the best product of osta on the market... That's why I went there. Like I said I previous post. Once I watched that video was I was sold. So went right where you suggested and purchased. .... So I have to ask.. why the switch up now??? I mean postage shit was kind of shady but if they are not putting out a decent product why are you representing in one of your videos. Please let me know if it's there product that way I can prepare for disappointment in results;so to speak. If not and just bad blood them cool that's between yall and I didn't plan on reordering from them any way.

The YouTube video I watched of yours said they had the best product of osta on the market... That's why I went there. Like I said I previous post. Once I watched that video was I was sold. So went right where you suggested and purchased. .... So I have to ask.. why the switch up now??? I mean postage shit was kind of shady but if they are not putting out a decent product why are you representing in one of your videos. Please let me know if it's there product that way I can prepare for disappointment in results;so to speak. If not and just bad blood them cool that's between yall and I didn't plan on reordering from them any way.

Dude that video is old as dirt. Sarms1 used to have decent products way back, when Dylan and I were affiliated with them. Then quality went to complete shit, and we left. So there is your answer.

Well that sucks

Dude that video is old as dirt. Sarms1 used to have decent products way back, when Dylan and I were affiliated with them. Then quality went to complete shit, and we left. So there is your answer.

Well dam that shot can't be deleted? ? Kinda misleading for guys like me looking for advice and the best way to invested what little we got. Now cause I trusted his video I may have gotten the shaft. If I no longer supported a product; I would eliminate anything that had to do with me and any promotion of a bunk product.

Bluntly and honestly my biggest concern in all of this is; did I get screwed or did i still buy a quality product?

Well dam that shot can't be deleted? ? Kinda misleading for guys like me looking for advice and the best way to invested what little we got. Now cause I trusted his video I may have gotten the shaft. If I no longer supported a product; I would eliminate anything that had to do with me and any promotion of a bunk product.

As far as I know sarms1 or evolutionary.com now owns those videos. Dylan cannot delete them because he made them for the site. They own the rights to those videos just as they do the articles written by Dylan, Rick and I.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

As far as I know sarms1 or evolutionary.com now owns those videos. Dylan cannot delete them because he made them for the site. They own the rights to those videos just as they do the articles written by Dylan, Rick and I.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

So what am I dealing with? I bought mk-2866 from them. Diluted product? If do how bad? Harmful altered? Do I still need pct or anything else? I do good to make enough to cover bills, gym, prime supplements (vita, protein, creatine, ect..) and save change here and there to treat myself to a luxury like a sarms1 when I can save up for it. So you can imagine my discontent when I become aware I may have got screwed. Specially being informed by the same resource that lead me to purchase the product in the first place..

K so now that I've come to terms with the f^¢¥€Π I took. What is suggested dose of this bunk @$$ $#!+? Do I need to take more to account for weaker product? Do I need mini pct still? Or should I save that for around tax time when I will be able to order from sarmsx?

We can't delete something that isn't ours bro. Otherwise we would. That video belongs to evolutionary and sarms1

K so now that I've come to terms with the f^¢¥€Π I took. What is suggested dose of this bunk @$$ $#!+? Do I need to take more to account for weaker product? Do I need mini pct still? Or should I save that for around tax time when I will be able to order from sarmsx?

It's your call on what to do with it. It's just really hard for me to say what you have so it makes it hard to advise. You can try running it laid out as it was intended and see what happens, but I wouldn't run a higher dose if it because you just don't know what's in it

okay then man, since you know so much, how exactly do you recommend that i get those deleted when i dont own the rights to the channel nor have the login??? when you figure that out, let me know and i'll hire you as an attorney... how in the fuck do you think i feel that i cannot take that shit down??? do you think im happy about that? why do you think i take so much time posting about who to stay away from etc???? you should perhaps get all the facts before you make comments like that

Top Bottom