napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS for obseity

MadKing

Hello Dylan,

I am interested in using SARMS for purely weight loss and body recomposition. I am 34, male, 6' 1'' current weight 260 lbs (starting weight was 330 lbs), dunno about body fat%. Diet in check. Current calories intake 1500. I stopped dropping weight and I am kinda depressed. I tested cutting calorie intake to 1400 just to realize it makes me too dizzy and cannot push myself to workout along with work, family and other errands. I need a little push and help I was reading around SARMS and watched your videos on how the GW can help with weight loss, cholesterol levels and breathing and how the GW was intended for obesity but I have not seen much topics and/or results for that specifically.

Would you recommend using SARMS? If so, what stack and for how long? the recommended dosage?

I really appreciate your help

Here is what I would do for a nice cutting stack bro..

Cutting Stack

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have no clue, it used to drop, nothing for the past two weeks. That's why i started reading. Everybody is saying diet and exercise, but it seems that my body reached a point and it stopped responding. I sought medical help with no avail. Only recommended a gastric bypass, which a refused. A friend recommended blood work , thyroid within normal range, LDL cholesterol is 198 which i'm a bit concerned about.

Any help would be appreciated, but please refrain of such comments, I'm here seeking support not criticism or moral-killing comments.

Thanks

You might have crashed your metabolism. I'm sure someone will chime in and help you out better than I would. Bunch of good guys here with solid advice, they'll get you on your way to losing again. Awesome job losing all that weight though holy shit

i'd first say, what else is on the bloodwork? test, estrogen, prolactin, igf1, etc. i'd say if it was a general doc you need a more in depth blood work. if they won't just find a good endo. next i'd ask you when is the last time you just took a day off your diet? if they answer is once a week might wanna cut that back, if it's been months take a day or 2 off, eat what you want and start again. i find this personally always helps me. next fasted cardio, some are for or against it, but me personally always yields results. sometimes just water man, how are your clothes fitting? any meds you are taking? anti-depressants etc can cause that? next are you sure you are actually eating 1500? do you have a food scale? if not get one asap and double check your labels. i'd say you are eating more than you think. obviously you don't want to go too low, but as humans we can starve to death ahah, if you don't eat enough you will lose weight. just watch a episode of naked and afraid they don't eat they lose weight like crazy. that's a lot of stuff, but it's a good place to start

I have no clue, it used to drop, nothing for the past two weeks. That's why i started reading. Everybody is saying diet and exercise, but it seems that my body reached a point and it stopped responding. I sought medical help with no avail. Only recommended a gastric bypass, which a refused. A friend recommended blood work , thyroid within normal range, LDL cholesterol is 198 which i'm a bit concerned about.

Any help would be appreciated, but please refrain of such comments, I'm here seeking support not criticism or moral-killing comments.

Thanks

Your problem is your caloric intake is way too low for your weight. You only want a certain level of defecit to lose fat consistently, and ANYHING that's too much will stall your metabolism and stall your fat loss. You should only be around 500-750 calories under maintenance per day. I suggest reading my diet and nutrition thread for help on this https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

As for what stack to run, I have the perfect one for you that will help you considerably. Also the SR9009 helps fight metabolic syndrome so if you do in fact have metabolism issues that will help with that. GW was designed to fight obesity so that's another one that will benefit you big time

Here is the protocol. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Calories way too low....I was in your shoes a year ago...lost 80 pounds....up your calories to 2000-2150 and give it 14 days....

sometimes you stall regardless, you just have to stick with it don't look at the scale as much as the mirror and how you feel and look. did I miss that you are working out or on some kind of fitness plan?

thats crazy at 260lbs and not losing weight at 1500 calories. how is that possible??

thats not crazy at all... 1. he dropped a lot of weight rapidly in a short amount of time... this will eventually slow and/or stall 2. the body goes into starvation mode when you eat too little and that crushes your metabolism.. he's eating far too little... 3. you have to change things your doing and continuously shock your body... you will get to a point where things slow and you have to get over the top... 4. you should be eating 500 calories under maintenance for weight loss, possibly up to 750 but i guarantee your maintenance is not 2000 calories... if you try to do too much in too short of time, which you have done by going to much on the extreme side, you have made it counterproductive...

you need to kickstart your metabolism and then you need to accommodate it properly to be your friend, not work against you.. sr9009 and gw will get you kickstarted... then you must accommodate it through eating properly and cardiovascular training... 4-5 days a week, 30-45 minutes a day... steady state an HIIT training... also, you need to eat smaller meals more frequently... 200-300 calorie meals every 2-3 hours... or even 100 on some and then make up for it with a bigger dinner... its easier to just keep it consistent throughout the day but whatever you want to do as long as the calories are spot on... for you, at this point, i would go 60-65% protein, 25-30% carbs, 10-15% healthy fats...

i have the perfect stack for you to go with... the enhanced super stack... here is a link to buy it as well as the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Congrats on all the weight you loss great job but when you diet for a long time you need to give your body diet breaks eat at maintenence for 2 weeks then drop 500 to even 750 below maintenance like Dylan suggested and also the sarms stack that Dylan and Rick laid out is perfect I was on Gw mk2866 lgd and it was great now I'm running sr9009 loving the sr good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thank y'all for your input. I will order the stack with my next pay check (August 4) and I will keep you updated on biweekly basis.

Greetings y'all,

So I got my enhanced super stack of sarms and I will start my 12 weeks cycle next week, hopefully. I changed my calorie intake and feel much better, though, I put on 4 lbs in the past 4 weeks but I am not too worried about at the moment.

When I ordered my stack they asked for my photo ID and my CC front and back. I was a bit hesitant to tell the truth, but I went with it after seeing some of the posts concerning the same issue. Today, after a week I received a registered priority mail box that I thought that some of the vials will be broken giving the fact I received a squashed box. But no, all vials were in good shape.

Now that I have received the stack, I am really excited to start using it. However, I am not entirely sure how to dose it and if someone can help me that would be great.

I may be a bit naive but I am not sure how to measure for example 20 mg of rad140, or 25 mg of S4. How do I go about doing it? Can Dylan or any of the veteran help me how they go about doing it.

Thanks,

Attachments

• 4147.jpg
    4147.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 13
  • 4148.jpg
    4148.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 4149.jpg
    4149.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 12
Greetings y'all,

So I got my enhanced super stack of sarms and I will start my 12 weeks cycle next week, hopefully. I changed my calorie intake and feel much better, though, I put on 4 lbs in the past 4 weeks but I am not too worried about at the moment.

When I ordered my stack they asked for my photo ID and my CC front and back. I was a bit hesitant to tell the truth, but I went with it after seeing some of the posts concerning the same issue. Today, after a week I received a registered priority mail box that I thought that some of the vials will be broken giving the fact I received a squashed box. But no, all vials were in good shape.

Now that I have received the stack, I am really excited to start using it. However, I am not entirely sure how to dose it and if someone can help me that would be great.

I may be a bit naive but I am not sure how to measure for example 20 mg of rad140, or 25 mg of S4. How do I go about doing it? Can Dylan or any of the veteran help me how they go about doing it.

Thanks,

hey brother... DO NOT make it harder than it is... its elementary math... for example... Look at the concentration levels of each product... RAD is 10 MG/ML... there is 30 ml in each bottle... so 1 ML is 10 mg... 1 ML is one full dropper... so with RAD you need 2 full droppers...

S4 is 50 MG/ML so 25 mg is half a dropper... each sarm has a different concentration...

Thanks Dylan for your prompt reply. I got it. Do you recommend using the dropper or should I get a measuring syringe?

Thanks brother

Eventually talk to your doctor and get blood work, it could be your thyroid. You should be dropping like 10 kilos a week on that low calories at 260 lbs. In the meantime I would follow these guys advise and maybe try reverse dieting while upping your cardio.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

Greetings y'all,

Thanks,

dude, that stack is gonna knock your socks off, ESP the GW, i love that stuff.

Top Bottom