napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS for obseity

Eventually talk to your doctor and get blood work, it could be your thyroid. You should be dropping like 10 kilos a week on that low calories at 260 lbs. In the meantime I would follow these guys advise and maybe try reverse dieting while upping your cardio.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

i agree and i would recommend following this advice as well...

Good news... I've on sarms for two weeks now... It so good that it scares me to be honest!
Started on 8/17 @ 264.7 lbs (gained weight after adjusting me diet)
Today I am @ 255.6 lbs

I dunno what causes what but this is my feeling...
1st week was a disaster, jitters, headaches, muscle cramps and a little difficulty sleeping but yet tons of energy. I felt like I want to through up, but I just pushed through cos it was too expensive of investment to waste on feelings... low libido (dunno if it is related to other side effects causing me just wanting to rest)

2nd week things are getting better, I feel much stronger and cardio is getting easier... but still I have headaches... my libido is rebounding and I'm feeling a little bit better with the wife... and I feel that my temperature is raised like most of the time, even when I am sleeping seems like something is still working

I'll update again... soon

Good news... I've on sarms for two weeks now... It so good that it scares me to be honest!
Started on 8/17 @ 264.7 lbs (gained weight after adjusting me diet)
Today I am @ 255.6 lbs

I dunno what causes what but this is my feeling...
1st week was a disaster, jitters, headaches, muscle cramps and a little difficulty sleeping but yet tons of energy. I felt like I want to through up, but I just pushed through cos it was too expensive of investment to waste on feelings... low libido (dunno if it is related to other side effects causing me just wanting to rest)

2nd week things are getting better, I feel much stronger and cardio is getting easier... but still I have headaches... my libido is rebounding and I'm feeling a little bit better with the wife... and I feel that my temperature is raised like most of the time, even when I am sleeping seems like something is still working

I'll update again... soon

thanks for the update bro! nice job! if you have any questions along the way, dont hesitate to let me know!

Top Bottom