napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for beginners.

redhotchlypeppr

Hi everyone. A friend of mine turned me on to sarms recently, specifically LGD-4033. I have been doing some research recently but have found some of it to be inconsistent, so I wanted to check with the experts here. My main goal is to put on muscle. Do you think LGD04033 is something that will help? Is there anything else that I should incorporate?

Age 30
Height 5'10
Weight 145
Body fat % 15
Trained on and off for years. Just starting up again. Experienced enough to know how to train/eat properly.
Only take protein

you need to work on your eating man... 145 pounds and 5'10? your diet is clearly in need of A LOT of help... you need to work on that first or you are never going to grow no matter what you take... here's a stack that will help you get more size if your diet changes..

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan. Thanks for the reply. I have a meal plan set up for bulking so I will be eating in a surplus and hitting all of my macros. Do you think if this is in check I can jump into this stack? Do I need to put on more weight first?

Hey Dylan. Thanks for the reply. I have a meal plan set up for bulking so I will be eating in a surplus and hitting all of my macros. Do you think if this is in check I can jump into this stack? Do I need to put on more weight first?
Your stats are just really skewed. Very undersized and your condition isnt that good either. You basically have no natural base built at all. Sarms are fine but you need to get your diet and training right or you won't progress no matter what you take

Your stats are just really skewed. Very undersized and your condition isnt that good either. You basically have no natural base built at all. Sarms are fine but you need to get your diet and training right or you won't progress no matter what you take

I am progressing with my diet and training. Are you saying that I should wait until I put on more weight? Are sarms not effective for skinnier builds?

yes, you should put on more weight first... there's clearly a lot of holes there and you can take everything under the sun but if your diet is off then you are just spinning your wheels... diet comes first

Top Bottom