napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Female log

just checking in to see how everything is going?

So far so good, lifting heavy, shoulder is no longer bothering me no pain nor clicking at all which is awesome, looking lean, muscles are fuller and harder looking.. I have gotten a few comments on my arms, hubby has totally noticed it.
Only bad thing I am getting a bit of acne which I was afraid it would happen, after having my kids I got acne too. I guess because of my hormones changing... its not horrible but its there mostly on my back which I can hide so it's not a deal breaker for me ��
Thanks guys for the comments and Dylan for checking on me ��

So far so good, lifting heavy, shoulder is no longer bothering me no pain nor clicking at all which is awesome, looking lean, muscles are fuller and harder looking.. I have gotten a few comments on my arms, hubby has totally noticed it.
Only bad thing I am getting a bit of acne which I was afraid it would happen, after having my kids I got acne too. I guess because of my hormones changing... its not horrible but its there mostly on my back which I can hide so it's not a deal breaker for me ��
Thanks guys for the comments and Dylan for checking on me ��
Thanks for updating us. I'm glad everything is going so well :)

Little update todayso I didn't calculate my cycle properly..lol..so I ran out of s4..so I took it for 7wks..I am now just taking the mk2866 dosage just under 25ml but above 12.5ml with GW a little over half the dropper..I am getting excellent results so I don't see the necessity of going up. I am getting some acne on the back, hopefully now that I'm off the S4 it will adjust a bit - fingers crossed. but once again it is not bad just me been picky.
Today I hit another PR!..I was usually doing 360 lbs on leg presses for 10 reps - 12 reps I never tried my max afraid I would hurt my knees.
Today the weights felt light so I kept on going on and I went up to 450lbs for 10reps (this was my 6th set) and I am pretty sure I could of gone heavier.
I might of also been stronger because it was my first exercise I usually do squats or deadlifts before the leg press.. but nevertheless super happy for this small gal to hit those numbers!
I also went up on my sumo deadlifts went up to 185lbs for 8reps - 4sets. I am now in week #9 and feeling great!
Here is a picture, Happy Flex Friday gang!
IMG_4098.jpg

also to add, I had my annual eye appointment after having eye laser surgery last year, and everything was perfect, still 20/20 vision after taken S4 for those worried about the vision side effects.- I personally hardly had any from time to time it took my eyes a little longer to re-adjust going from light to dark but it was seconds nothing major at all, if I didn't know I was on S4 I probably wouldn't have notice and obviously it didn't do anything to my eyes and I have only been off it 5 days prior to my appointment. Just thought someone might wanted to know about this :)

Little update todayso I didn't calculate my cycle properly..lol..so I ran out of s4..so I took it for 7wks..I am now just taking the mk2866 dosage just under 25ml but above 12.5ml with GW a little over half the dropper..I am getting excellent results so I don't see the necessity of going up. I am getting some acne on the back, hopefully now that I'm off the S4 it will adjust a bit - fingers crossed. but once again it is not bad just me been picky.
Today I hit another PR!..I was usually doing 360 lbs on leg presses for 10 reps - 12 reps I never tried my max afraid I would hurt my knees.
Today the weights felt light so I kept on going on and I went up to 450lbs for 10reps (this was my 6th set) and I am pretty sure I could of gone heavier.
I might of also been stronger because it was my first exercise I usually do squats or deadlifts before the leg press.. but nevertheless super happy for this small gal to hit those numbers!
I also went up on my sumo deadlifts went up to 185lbs for 8reps - 4sets. I am now in week #9 and feeling great!
Here is a picture, Happy Flex Friday gang!
View attachment 4655
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT... what progress! excellent work.. you are doing such a great job and setting an even better example!

Nice work. Have a favorite sarm yet?

That's a tough one..lol..
I see pro's and cons with both..mostly pros..lol

S4 I love the aesthetic aspect- it makes the muscle look full, dry and hard looking which I LOVE!!
Cons -I could see how the vision part could be a problem if you dose too high, I did have of the recommendation and it worked perfect for me with any vision issues.
I did find that I was a little more edgier than usual not sure if it's the S4 or maybe a combination of both sarms..I seemed to be ok now since I am off the S4

MK2866 - Love the healing power, things that were aching before and no longer bothering me at all, the DOMS are barely there, which is awesome cause I can hit legs twice a week. Cons a bit of acne not bad but's there a bit on my back (I am been picky though, hubby said it's not bad)
Since I am now off the S4 I upped the MK to just under 25ml and I find I feel hotter than usual, almost like a hot flash (I used to get these when I was doing fertility treatments when trying to get pregnant, the medication raised my estrogen etc.) Once in a while, mostly at night time but not enough to bother me. I am usually always cold so it is nice for a change not to be!..lol

GW I know not a sarm but it does what is suppose to so any sarm combine with GW I think it's a must to looking lean .

ok after all that blabbing I would have to go with the MK just because of the healing..Very awesome, so can push your body to the max!

But the triple stack is the way to go! :)

IMG_4108.jpgIMG_4109.jpg

a bit of progress there (taken on Friday)

Attachments

• IMG_4106.jpg
    IMG_4106.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4010.jpg
    IMG_4010.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
So today is my last day of my 12 wk cycle.
I hit legs today and totally destroyed them..lol..I know when the mk wears off I will start feeling the DOMS full force so I wanted I good one in, before I have to deal with them again..lol
I should be getting my period again but my body has been fighting it for about 5 days now..I had spotting, so I think it's coming then it goes away completely, then again.
Still haven't fully gotten it. We will see now after not taking the mk. every other month I got it no problem. I did go up for the last 2wks to just under 25ml.
All my lifts went up
Deadlift 135lbs for 8 - 205lbs for 6
rack pulls 155lbs for 8 - 225lbs for 6
sumo deadlifts 115lbs for 8 - 205lbs for 6
hip thrust 155 lbs for 12 - 205 lbs for 10
leg presses 360lbs for 12 - 450lbs for 12
squats 135lbs for 6 - 165lbs for 10
bench 95 lbs for 12 - 125lbs for 12 - I didn't do as many with the bar because I have issues with my right shoulder so I stick to using dumbbells more often less issues with those I went from 35lbs flat - 45lbs for 8 - no spotter
arm curls 20lbs for 12 - 25lbs for 12
and all the others triceps, any back exercises - everything is up.
acne seems to be a bit better after stopping the S4

I will take pictures this weekend to compare to my before shots, also I forgot to weight myself today so I will next time I am at the gym I don't keep a scale at home.
Overall super happy and impress with this cycle!..and for sure this stuff works well, but they are not magic liquids you need to eat right and workout hard to see maximum results.
I am also interested to see how my body will adjust been of this stuff now. :)

Amazing progress throughout this cycle! You rocked it good. Looking forward to those comparison pics. I know you've made some big changes!

Wow!! You look amazing!! Excellent progress and outstanding results! Thank you for the update and sharing progress pics with us :)

I thought I did a 12wk cycle but I missed calculated the weeks and I actually did a 10wk cycle (note to self don't listen to hubby..lol he told me it was 12wks and I didn't double checked..lol)
But it was the right amount of time for me since I was getting acne on my back.
Super happy with my results
starting weight 123lbs- 10wks after 129lbs (as you can see from above picture not much fat added)
all lifts went up by quite a bit!
side effects: a bit of acne on my back but nothing too bad. first month period came a little sooner than usual but nothing bad. 2nd month period was ok, 3rd month my body fought having one, I spotted then it would go away it did this for 2wks, didn't fully get a period. (mind you I also went up to just under 25ml (guessing 20ml) on my mk2866).
My clicking shoulder has been fine ever since the MK2866.
Its been 2 weeks and 4 days since my last dosage and I am so impress and surprised that my strength still there!..None of my lifts have gone down, I do feel more tired and not having the same endurance and energy. So I can totally see how you can get hooked ;) ..lol
I was worried about my chest day and been off the MK2866 because of my once clicking shoulder. I killed it today and didn't feel any pain at all.
Overall super happy, hubby is super impress too. Next time around I will try to eat a bit cleaner, I was not in a strict diet, I could of done better with my diet. It was not bad but could always be better ;)

*Please anyone reading this, if you are opting to do sarms get it from this website, they are legit, pricey but worth every penny!..Trust me this is my personal opinion, I do not gain anything from this website at all..I just don't want anyone wasting their money on stuff that will give you bad side effects and ruin your body. I just know that I would hate to be ripped off, or worst have terrible side effects specially as a female.*
Anyone interested in knowing more please do not hesitate you message me :)

Excellent progress, that is an impressive 10 week transformation.

Like you, I stand to gain nothing by endorsing Sarmsx. They are a little pricey, but they are legit and do work. My labs always come back good as well with no elevated liver values.

thats what i call progress, damn! im so proud of you and what you have done... absolutely awesome work! this is what its all about and you not only helped yourself in a major way but you also are helping so many others, especially females who have questions or want to see what to expect...

Top Bottom