napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Female log

from 124lbs (starting of cycle) to 129lbs (7 wks of cycle on Friday)
5lbs gained, not much fat added..I could be eating a little more clean than usual but I like the way my body is looking I will probably eat cleaner this upcoming month to see how much leaner I can get. :)

from 124lbs (starting of cycle) to 129lbs (7 wks of cycle on Friday)
5lbs gained, not much fat added..I could be eating a little more clean than usual but I like the way my body is looking I will probably eat cleaner this upcoming month to see how much leaner I can get. :)
yes, just imagine how much more you will gain from it with a bit cleaner diet and you are already doing amazing!

thank you guys, here is another update of my back, and as you can see a little bit of acne (sorry I didn't notice I had cream on until after the picture..lol)..it's not bad though

IMG_3409.jpgIMG_3442.jpgIMG_3436.jpg

You look amazing! Thank you for posting this log. There's not many females posting about sarms so this was nice to find.

You look amazing! Thank you for posting this log. There's not many females posting about sarms so this was nice to find.

Thank you BahamaMama00, I was on the same boat when looking for info, not enough info on females using sarms.
So I figured I would log about it so it can hopefully help others..if you have any questions please feel free to ask me..I am not very experience this is my very first cycle, but everyone in this forum seems very nice, knowledgeable & helpful :)

IMG_3445.jpgIMG_3641.jpgIMG_3622.jpg

Lifting weights WILL not make a woman manly, it gives them nice curves, and these sarms are helping the booty get bigger..
It's all about the cake, and I noticed hamstring showing a bit too ;)

Thank you BahamaMama00, I was on the same boat when looking for info, not enough info on females using sarms.
So I figured I would log about it so it can hopefully help others..if you have any questions please feel free to ask me..I am not very experience this is my very first cycle, but everyone in this forum seems very nice, knowledgeable & helpful :)

Thank you! Much appreciated! I look forward to reading more posts from your experiences. Although, I'm not quite ready for sarms, I am very interested in what they can do.

Thanks again!

Really nice work! Glutes and hamstrings are looking good, and you have some nice curves. Keep up the great work!

Dat booty though....

How has the last two weeks been?

I think I have nearly the same tile in my house too, its not my favorite but its not bad.

Lol this probably seems creepy, but is that an AZ home? its design seems very similar to all the homes out here!

Lol thanks

I didn't get to pick any of the stuff in the house it was already built when we bought but I like it it's light enough not to see too much dirt which is handy with 3 kids! Lol
Im in Canada so not the same builder

Top Bottom