Ive done previously 3 months of MK 677,and ive done the sarms triple stack

Planning on running Osta,rad 140 (low dose) maybe add some mk677 low dose 15mg

Cycle

Osta 1-8 15mg-25mg
Rad 140 1-8 10-20mg
AlCar 2g before breakfast instead of GW

Mini pct
Clomid + tongkat ali 3weeks 50/50/50 tongkat @ 100mg a day

1. What would you add to get an increase in lean muscle mass but not to much and be ripped,vascular,and have lots of muscle fullness, also dry gains as possible not wet gains

Any add on or any adjustment to this cycle would be much appreciated; p.s Diet is on point

2. How to keep head hair loss at bay, when I did sarms triple stack I've got lots of hair thinning from Sarms1 sarm cycle

if I go low dose on ostarine and rad 140 will it be enough to keep hair loss minimum

Thanks for your time and help

no hair loss worry with real sarms... so im not sure where you are getting that and not sure why you are using aicar as opposed to gw either... where are you coming up with getting "wet" gains with sarms? im so lost there because none of them can cause any water aside from mk677...

for the goals you have, this is the cycle you want to go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

no hair loss worry with real sarms... so im not sure where you are getting that and not sure why you are using aicar as opposed to gw either... where are you coming up with getting "wet" gains with sarms? im so lost there because none of them can cause any water aside from mk677...

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for your time Dylan, Im getting my Sarms from SynPharma thought and heard good things about them, whatcha think about them

Hey Dylan,

just a question like that how come you wouldn't incorporate Ostarine to the mix, just for personal info

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan,

just a question like that how come you wouldn't incorporate Ostarine to the mix, just for personal info

Hey Dylan,

U can if u want. I gave a cycle aimed more towards cutting but still with lean muscle gain but run it however u want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom