napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Color

Fitboy90

Sorry if I'm wasting your guys time and this might not even matter but out of all the times I've purchased SR-9009 it's always been baby blue. But the one I just received is purple. Is it just a different color dye or what? Just interested to know that's all

Sorry if I'm wasting your guys time and this might not even matter but out of all the times I've purchased SR-9009 it's always been baby blue. But the one I just received is purple. Is it just a different color dye or what? Just interested to know that's all

all colors are simply food coloring to differentiate... if there was a change in color used, its no big deal whatsoever

How are you liking the sr

They changed out the fairy creatures sprinkling pixi dust at the lab. Lol come on man. It's just food die. Your solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Color is added to differentiate the different compounds. Don't think into it that much. It means nothing

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

well being on tren for the first time in a while I notice my piss turning brown. Is there dye in my bladder or something?

Top Bottom