napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and Intermittment Fasting

Oxynor

I wanted to know the best stacks (2-3 sarms) while you're on an intermittment fasting diet for cutting and for bulking.

I understand sarms wont kick you out of fasting state but im not sure what to use while i fast.

Also, do you guys think BCAA will break my fast?

Thanks !!

bro, how can anyone answer that if we dont know your goals.. it doesnt matter what you run with intermittent fasting... its not like theres a special cycle for being on intermittent fasting

I mentionned cutting and bulking.. but i feel like i might lose muscle so maybe a stack for fat loss and something that prevents muscle loss so maybe a rad with a gw ? What do you think, thanks

Last edited:
you cant be on a diet and cycle for both cutting and bulking dude... that doesnt even make sense

I know. I wanted to know the difference stack i could use and if there was a stack that i could use cutting that could also prevent muscle loss

The stack you would pick for cutting is the same as any stack you'd use for cutting. Same can be said for bulking. You want to retain muscle while cutting no matter what diet you're on. I don't know what makes you think you would lose muscle on IF, but if you did you're doing IF wrong. I am one of the people out there that knows a little bit about this topic. I've studied and implemented it for years. Done correctly, you will retain everything on IF, if not make a little gains in the process.

S4, GW, and MK2866 is the stack ID recommend

Thank you! So by your experience what is the number of calorie i should eat in a calorie deficit, here's what im doing right now : 185 pounds * 11-12 = so im eating between 2000 and 2250 calorie to have flexibility you know, of course i stay over 120g of proteins per day!! Thanks. Some day i might go up to 2400 by the way (training or or if i move a lot during the day, etc.)

Thank you! So by your experience what is the number of calorie i should eat in a calorie deficit, here's what im doing right now : 185 pounds * 11-12 = so im eating between 2000 and 2250 calorie to have flexibility you know, of course i stay over 120g of proteins per day!! Thanks. Some day i might go up to 2400 by the way (training or or if i move a lot during the day, etc.)
This thread will tell you everything you need to know about figuring that out

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=3314&share_fid=1367059&share_type=t

Top Bottom