napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and fasting

jake5667

Hey guys,

Just wandering whether you would advise alternate day fasting with a 20mg/ 10mg ost/cardarine cycle ED. Monday eat, Tuesday Fast ect. I'm looking to aggressively cut.

I have always fasted and done this protocol before.

Also a little concerned that the GI tract has to process the SARM (carrying agent) while fasting which I've read could cause stomach ulcers/ liver problems? Could anyone validate or prove me wrong about this?

Cheers

You should be ok with this. I have seen others post about having fasting type diets using sarms and I dont recall ever seeing any problem but I would wait for Dylan to answer this

you aren't fasting long enough to cause any problems like that at all. if you did 10 days then i would recommend you not take any drug or hormones (unless its TRT) so you allow the digestion system a full break

but in this case its a complete non issue. just make sure your sarms are from our sponsors so you don't get fakes

i like that setup for alternate day fasting. and you will get amazing results.

Steve covered you. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

you aren't fasting long enough to cause any problems like that at all. if you did 10 days then i would recommend you not take any drug or hormones (unless its TRT) so you allow the digestion system a full break

but in this case its a complete non issue. just make sure your sarms are from our sponsors so you don't get fakes

i like that setup for alternate day fasting. and you will get amazing results.
Thanks Steve, just on that then, any recommendations as to appropriate volume when strength training? Is it still viable to train weights everyday in addition to 45 minutes of light cardio?

I'll typically eat one large meal in the evening (Monday), work out fasted Tuesday eve, then another workout Wednesday fasted before I eat another large meal Wednesday eve. OMAD works best for me because of the appetite 😂

Appreciate your thoughts on this. I'm 6ft 5, 240 pounds, been lifting for around 9 years and this will be my first cycle of any PEDs.

I was also planning to take 6.25mg enclo ED to offset possible suppression. Thoughts on this would also be appreciated. I plan on running an 8 week cycle.

Thanks Steve, just on that then, any recommendations as to appropriate volume when strength training? Is it still viable to train weights everyday in addition to 45 minutes of light cardio?

I'll typically eat one large meal in the evening (Monday), work out fasted Tuesday eve, then another workout Wednesday fasted before I eat another large meal Wednesday eve. OMAD works best for me because of the appetite 😂

Appreciate your thoughts on this. I'm 6ft 5, 240 pounds, been lifting for around 9 years and this will be my first cycle of any PEDs.
yes that is fine. even when i did a 19 day fast i worked out during all of it

the energy you have is mind boggling. think about why. we spend 50-60% of our energy daily to process and digest food. so when the body doesn't need to do that then you can use that energy on other things

having said that if you ever are trying to heal and repair the body its best to NOT train during a fast. this allows the body to repair everything and its even more energy that it will have. its good to do those kinds of fasts too a couple times a year where you don't train at all and just let the body heal as if you were in a hospital bed. 5-10 day fasts. especially for us the way we pound our bodies

the energy you have is mind boggling. think about why. we spend 50-60% of our energy daily to process and digest food. so when the body doesn't need to do that then you can use that energy on other things

having said that if you ever are trying to heal and repair the body its best to NOT train during a fast. this allows the body to repair everything and its even more energy that it will have. its good to do those kinds of fasts too a couple times a year where you don't train at all and just let the body heal as if you were in a hospital bed. 5-10 day fasts. especially for us the way we pound our bodies
Amazing, thanks Steve, really appreciate it! Could I run 10mg MK677 alongside or would that be unnecessary? Out of interest, did you regain lost muscle on your extended 19 day fast quickly? I enjoy challenging myself and doing prolonged fasts but have never gone further than 4 days predominantly out of fear of muscle catabolism. I'd assume SARMs would mitigate this loss?

you certainly can run mk677 alongside... its COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY to use clomid on cycle man... dont use drugs like that when not needed... only when absolutely necessary...

i think you are overthinking a lot here... keep in mind while 677 is fine to run alongside, the overall muscle increase is nothing drastic and that also takes several months to really take hold and see... mk677, like hgh, is a longer process in terms of what you get out of it... 10 mg per day is not going to do much of anything either... thats pretty much wasteful in terms of getting out of it what you could...

sarms are designed to prevent muscle wastage but so many of your questions are hypothetical man... even comparing to anyone else that may have attempted it does not in any way signify what YOU will experience because we are all so different on our body responses.. essentially, all of your questions will be solved by trial and error... you can spend 24 hours a day researching others responses to certain things and in many aspects of this, you will find so many different results and thats why everyone is a know it all in this because they factor their own body response without understanding how different we all are... YOU are going to have to test methods out on yourself...

sarms inevitably help muscle wasting, thats their intent but theres no way to tell with something like extended fasting how your own personal body is going to respond...

you certainly can run mk677 alongside... its COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY to use clomid on cycle man... dont use drugs like that when not needed... only when absolutely necessary...

i think you are overthinking a lot here... keep in mind while 677 is fine to run alongside, the overall muscle increase is nothing drastic and that also takes several months to really take hold and see... mk677, like hgh, is a longer process in terms of what you get out of it... 10 mg per day is not going to do much of anything either... thats pretty much wasteful in terms of getting out of it what you could...

sarms are designed to prevent muscle wastage but so many of your questions are hypothetical man... even comparing to anyone else that may have attempted it does not in any way signify what YOU will experience because we are all so different on our body responses.. essentially, all of your questions will be solved by trial and error... you can spend 24 hours a day researching others responses to certain things and in many aspects of this, you will find so many different results and thats why everyone is a know it all in this because they factor their own body response without understanding how different we all are... YOU are going to have to test methods out on yourself...

sarms inevitably help muscle wasting, thats their intent but theres no way to tell with something like extended fasting how your own personal body is going to respond...
You're right, everyone responds differently...just wanted to be equipped with some anecdotal stories in the knowledge that they'll of course be variability! They're seemed to be mixed opinions regarding a PCT for SARMS, I understand these are relatively mild compared to RAD or LGD but can still suppress. I'll take a more reactive response and have the enclo on hand incase I get any sides.

I have much better workouts when I fast, its a great way to restart your system

You're right, everyone responds differently...just wanted to be equipped with some anecdotal stories in the knowledge that they'll of course be variability! They're seemed to be mixed opinions regarding a PCT for SARMS, I understand these are relatively mild compared to RAD or LGD but can still suppress. I'll take a more reactive response and have the enclo on hand incase I get any sides.
you should always do what you are most comfortable with... i would strongly encourage you to not use any ancillaries that are unnecessary... always remember that these drugs, while having their reasons for use, are meant for entirely different things and not something you should ever take unnecessarily... let them serve the purpose when needed but never over use...

you don't 'lose muscle' while fasting unless you stop working out entirely. as long as you are stimulating those muscles during the time you won't lose man

what you do lose is a lot of glycogen and water in the muscles, so your muscles flatten out so it gives the appearance of losing muscles since most of the muscles are made up of water in the first place. so in that regard it took me 2 days to lose that flat look, i put up pics on my log you can dig that up. i looked way better after and actually looked like i gained muscle.

Only thing to watch out for with adding Nutrobal would be the hunger increase. That could obviously create an obstacle when fasting and cutting.

Top Bottom