napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm

aff1005

Hi, I hate to bother you but I've bee looking into all this sarms stuff and to be honest it's like reading a foreign language to me... my question or advice I'm looking for is this... I'm not a bodybuilder I'm not a health nut either... I have been a small guy 145lbs since high school I'm 44 yrs old now. I've always been athletic in sports in high school and after. Last yr one of my friends finally dragged me into the gym for several months and using creatine and just protein shakes I put on about 12 lbs nothing spectacular nor my goal but definitely noticeable but I had to have a minor surgery and after that I didn't go back. I've just started the gym back up and just heard of the sarms... I guess my question is what should I use? I'm not looking for bodybuilder cuts or things along those lines what I'm looking for is to put on size and weight.... if I end up all cut up or w.e the case maybe that will b a bonus but I'm just looking for muscle gain and size to get out of being the little scrawny guy.... any help would be appreciated thank you for your time

You should consider running MK677, Ostarine, LGD, or S4. You could really run all of them and get some killer results and really help to heal your body from surgery as well.

The first sarm I ever ran was Ostarine and I was overly impressed. Now you have a company like sarmsx that has a killer reputation and some of the strongest sarms I have used. Either way, youll be pleased going the sarms direction

Hi, I hate to bother you but I've bee looking into all this sarms stuff and to be honest it's like reading a foreign language to me... my question or advice I'm looking for is this... I'm not a bodybuilder I'm not a health nut either... I have been a small guy 145lbs since high school I'm 44 yrs old now. I've always been athletic in sports in high school and after. Last yr one of my friends finally dragged me into the gym for several months and using creatine and just protein shakes I put on about 12 lbs nothing spectacular nor my goal but definitely noticeable but I had to have a minor surgery and after that I didn't go back. I've just started the gym back up and just heard of the sarms... I guess my question is what should I use? I'm not looking for bodybuilder cuts or things along those lines what I'm looking for is to put on size and weight.... if I end up all cut up or w.e the case maybe that will b a bonus but I'm just looking for muscle gain and size to get out of being the little scrawny guy.... any help would be appreciated thank you for your time

i have the perfect layout for you... MAKE SURE you go to www.sarmsx.com They have far and away the best quality you can find and i back that a million percent...

here is the full layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

First and foremost, to get the most out of a good sarms cycle you need to have your diet all lined out and in order for maximal gains to get the best results. I highly suggest you read this to get a good diet plan together. It's crucial to the results you get https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

As for your sarms stack, Dylan gave you a great one and I'll also give you another option

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok what I just bought from a local store was alphasarm by innovapharm. ...they said it's good stuff a rad-140 I guess....all this weight lifting stuff is like a foreign language to me so I'm not so sure I'd like to take all the stuff suggested at 1 time to start lol. .. I'm the basic amateur as you can get looking to put on alittle size my goal is reasonable I think... I'm looking for 10 ish lbs and I don't think that unreasonable.... I honestly know nothing about supplements or understand the stacks you have suggested .... I hate to be a pain in ur guys butt so to speak lol....aside from the sarms I bought I'm using creatine and protein drink....and I'm not looking for that magic pill but something I can take that will be noticeable at the end of the cycle of it.... like I say I'm not looking to compete in competitions but something that will work to where ppl I know will say damn dude u been working out...lol... any and all help is appreciated

Ok what I just bought from a local store was alphasarm by innovapharm. ...they said it's good stuff a rad-140 I guess....all this weight lifting stuff is like a foreign language to me so I'm not so sure I'd like to take all the stuff suggested at 1 time to start lol. .. I'm the basic amateur as you can get looking to put on alittle size my goal is reasonable I think... I'm looking for 10 ish lbs and I don't think that unreasonable.... I honestly know nothing about supplements or understand the stacks you have suggested .... I hate to be a pain in ur guys butt so to speak lol....aside from the sarms I bought I'm using creatine and protein drink....and I'm not looking for that magic pill but something I can take that will be noticeable at the end of the cycle of it.... like I say I'm not looking to compete in competitions but something that will work to where ppl I know will say damn dude u been working out...lol... any and all help is appreciated

if you bought sarms in pill form which most likely you did, it is probably filled with prohormones which most companies are lacing pill for sarms with and that is dangerous. Dylan and Rick laid out perfect lineups for you above, and within a day you went and bought them without doing any research. 1 at a time will yield results but not like when they are stacked together. you better get some good AI like aromasin at a minimum if you plan to run what you got.

slow down a little bit bro you are 44 years old, and it still isn't going to happen overnight. I am the same age but I didn't have the size factor you did I was the opposite hopefully you can take that shit back you bought and get some tried and true sarmsx stuff

I'm really sorry that you wasted your money on that product bro. It's been stated numerous times on here about why it is not advise able to get sarms in pill form, and often times they don't even contain the compounds advertised....often with toxic and dangerous Prohormones instead that could really mess you up. I really wish you would have came here to ask before purchasing anything. The stacks we listed above from the source we mentioned sarmsx, is what we recommend, and I wouldn't trust another source for sarms out there, especially anything in capsules. I personally wouldn't even take that product and risk it bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom