napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Safe to add in var?

dreckis604

Hey boys question, I'm currently on a cycle of test and mast and have everything preloaded because I do tons of traveling and have a script for trt much easier for me to explain if my luggage gets searched since its international travel as well. My question is I'm on 500 test 700 mast and not getting the strength I want so thinking to add 40mg var a day is that safe ? Any feedback ?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Its not gonna jack you're strength up much.

If you want strength add tbol for sure. Its also usually a little cheaper than var. less sides than dbol. Its a great drug.

the source in my signature carries good tbol.
Im still suprised your not getting the strength you wanted from what you are running. How long have you been on cycle?

I'm on 4th week already going to run blood's this weekend more difficult for us Canadian's but I found a way

I'm on 4th week already going to run blood's this weekend more difficult for us Canadian's but I found a way

bro, if your running long esters then they don't even start to show until week 4... anavar is NOT the answer for strength whatsoever... how many cycles have you ran in the past?

This is my second cycle !

okay... if your going to add anything then add winstrol but you need to wait... im assuming your running this cycle for 12 weeks... so you would start pct 2 weeks after which would be week 15... run 12 weeks, 2 weeks for clearance then week 15 pct... so week 9-14 will be winstrol at 50 mg day and i would HIGHLY recommend running mk2866 with it to help with joint pain and nagging injuries... this is the best addition especially with this cycle... my assumption is that if your running mast then your in pretty good condition... you may want to consider adding proviron and s4 right now... excellent muscle hardening and the strength from s4 will be what your looking for and its all LEAN AND CLEAN gains man... you don't want to over do it with orals and toxicity and by going this route you can avoid all of that...

okay... if your going to add anything then add winstrol but you need to wait... im assuming your running this cycle for 12 weeks... so you would start pct 2 weeks after which would be week 15... run 12 weeks, 2 weeks for clearance then week 15 pct... so week 9-14 will be winstrol at 50 mg day and i would HIGHLY recommend running mk2866 with it to help with joint pain and nagging injuries... this is the best addition especially with this cycle... my assumption is that if your running mast then your in pretty good condition... you may want to consider adding proviron and s4 right now... excellent muscle hardening and the strength from s4 will be what your looking for and its all LEAN AND CLEAN gains man... you don't want to over do it with orals and toxicity and by going this route you can avoid all of that...
I'm on TRT so I won't be doing pct will definitely take your advice on the rest!! Should I grab oral or just inject winstrol ?

I'm on TRT so I won't be doing pct will definitely take your advice on the rest!! Should I grab oral or just inject winstrol ?

oh nice bro... okay, so here's what i would do... get your proviron and s4... start it NOW... get oral winstrol... 50 mg per day... run the proviron at 50 mg per day and s4 at 50 mg per day... when you run mk2866 run it at 25 mg per day... you can get the mk and s4 on special if you pm pureessencesarms. We have great sponsors with winstrol and proviron or if you have your own source... get those asap and get fucking shredded and get the extra strength your after! masteron is more of an aesthetic than anything so an abundance of strength is not something that should be expected...

oh nice bro... okay, so here's what i would do... get your proviron and s4... start it NOW... get oral winstrol... 50 mg per day... run the proviron at 50 mg per day and s4 at 50 mg per day... when you run mk2866 run it at 25 mg per day... you can get the mk and s4 on special if you pm pureessencesarms. We have great sponsors with winstrol and proviron or if you have your own source... get those asap and get fucking shredded and get the extra strength your after! masteron is more of an aesthetic than anything so an abundance of strength is not something that should be expected...
Awesome! Does pure essence ship to Canada ...???

I don't see how that cycle is doing nothing for you. Is your test underdosed? I would give it another 2 weeks, and if you still feel like you need more I would go with tbol or winny,for the remainder of your 12 weeks (assuming 12).

I don't see how that cycle is doing nothing for you. Is your test underdosed? I would give it another 2 weeks, and if you still feel like you need more I would go with tbol or winny,for the remainder of your 12 weeks (assuming 12).
Running 12 weeks correct . alright man will do I'm getting blood's but the test is good its from mission very reputable.

Top Bottom