napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4

Ssiinn

So I've been taking S4 for going on 3 weeks now. 25mg @7 am 25mg @7pm.
I know it's still early but for those that have taken it and have had them, when exactly did the vision sides start? Not that I want some fckd up tinted vision, but was expecting it lol.
I have a weird issue at night where every headlight has a halo/star thing going on with it, before taking S4.
Just trying to gauge whether, when, and /or if I should bump up the dose.

Yea I've watched Dylans S4 dosing video. And know every compound is different for everyone.
I almost wonder if I'm getting sides and it's different for me since I have a night vision issue already lol.
Tbh the other day I was driving and headlights weren't as bad, lmao. Like I wonder if the whole yellowing effect actually dims the bright light for me and reduces the glare... 😂
Would be an amazing side effect to have ☺

Watch Dylan’s dosing video on youtube. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

there is absolutely zero way to know when or if you will get them... thats subjective for each person and anyone telling you they know when or even if you will get them, is a flat out liar... ive seen people never have them at all and ive seen people who get them in the first week of using it..

Each individual has a different reaction to S4 and that could come down to dosing, quality or just the individual body response

Watch Dylan’s dosing video on youtube. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!
Hate to be rude, but do you respond this way with every post? Lmao

@DylanGemelli no one told me anything, just was wondering if there was a general time people talked about.

And hopefully the shit i got is legit since its sarms.forsale.

@DylanGemelli no one told me anything, just was wondering if there was a general time people talked about.

its really up to how quickly or if at all that the molecule attaches to the eye receptor... its literally just up to the person's body reaction.. it sucks theres not a set answer but its just impossible... some people can get up to 100 mg of it and some cannot even handle 50.. its all trial and error.. my dosing protocol is certainly not fool proof by any stretch because everyone is different but thats what i have found to be the best way to methodically go about increasing without overdoing it..

yes, thats going to be some of the best quality out there that you are getting... i have all confidence in that

Na, if it’s SARMS related, I do my part by ensuring you are getting legit stuff. Dylan is the expert on this stuff, his knowledge is endless. I do my part by ensuring people are getting legit stuff, and not watered down prohormones that’ll fuck up your internals pretty bad and can ruin a females life who thought they were using SARMS. I’ve seen it happen… So i do my part by recommending reputable labs with LAB TESTED sarms and a reputation.

OK thx guys. And @Tazz I get it, I've made a few posts and you've commented the same type of thing, even after I've said in the post I've watch whatever video, lol.

And @DylanGemelli I'm going to give it a couple more days maybe the end of the week and bump it up 25mg. If there's an issue after ill know my range I suppose.
I have a high tolerance or get used to things very quickly I've found with other drugs and whatnot. Hopefully this is just another.

Na, if it’s SARMS related, I do my part by ensuring you are getting legit stuff. Dylan is the expert on this stuff, his knowledge is endless. I do my part by ensuring people are getting legit stuff, and not watered down prohormones that’ll fuck up your internals pretty bad and can ruin a females life who thought they were using SARMS. I’ve seen it happen… So i do my part by recommending reputable labs with LAB TESTED sarms and a reputation.
well said and you've always done a very very strong job at doing that!

OK thx guys. And @Tazz I get it, I've made a few posts and you've commented the same type of thing, even after I've said in the post I've watch whatever video, lol.

And @DylanGemelli I'm going to give it a couple more days maybe the end of the week and bump it up 25mg. If there's an issue after ill know my range I suppose.
I have a high tolerance or get used to things very quickly I've found with other drugs and whatnot. Hopefully this is just another.
for sure, just listen to YOUR body and go with what YOUR comfort level is, not anyone elses!

Great advice given in this thread. Just my experience, I have done pretty well with S4 and have been able to get to 75 mg per day with very little vision issues on it but as Dylan said, everyone is completely different

The S4 sides for vision is really a person by person situation which isn't a great answer but it is the correct one. I noticed very little vision sides, I had small tweaks in vision but not anything serious or alarming, it was very manageable and after cycle it went away decently quick. Also I feel personally it depends on how low or high you dose it much like anything the higher u go the more cons you get the lower you dose less results but less cons , also it let's u run things maybe a bit longer or more times at a safer pace.

Top Bottom