napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 & your prostate

Philthethrill

Not sure that this is a question or a statement. I read somewhere that S4(Andarine) if thats right that S4 is andarine not sure thats spelled right is being used as a prostate treatment. Well before I read this I had been on pureessence triple stack which has S4 & only after 2 weeks use for the first time I don't seem to have an urgency to urinate I have had this problem in my late 30's I'm 59 now. You can't imagine how nice it is to have this symptom relieved after all these years of urgency. Or is there something else that happens on Triple stack like retaining water or something. thats making me different. Also my last blood work on Sept 24 I had high PSA 4.9 which should be below 4.0 this was caused from using test & deca for the first time in my life. I cut back to TRT test use & I'm running Dbol for 4 weeks now my PSA should remain high but I'm no doctor now after blood work on Nov 5 my PSA is 3.4 back in what is believed to be safe. If S4 is helping here I don't know but relief after 20 years I want to know cause I need to stay this way. Anyone got a clue on this

Not sure that this is a question or a statement. I read somewhere that S4(Andarine) if thats right that S4 is andarine not sure thats spelled right is being used as a prostate treatment. Well before I read this I had been on pureessence triple stack which has S4 & only after 2 weeks use for the first time I don't seem to have an urgency to urinate I have had this problem in my late 30's I'm 59 now. You can't imagine how nice it is to have this symptom relieved after all these years of urgency. Or is there something else that happens on Triple stack like retaining water or something. thats making me different. Also my last blood work on Sept 24 I had high PSA 4.9 which should be below 4.0 this was caused from using test & deca for the first time in my life. I cut back to TRT test use & I'm running Dbol for 4 weeks now my PSA should remain high but I'm no doctor now after blood work on Nov 5 my PSA is 3.4 back in what is believed to be safe. If S4 is helping here I don't know but relief after 20 years I want to know cause I need to stay this way. Anyone got a clue on this
Following along....

thanks for reporting this bro because it is definitely supposed to help with the prostate and this is just further proof of that to be true... you can definitely attribute your improvements to s4 use...

I've certainly seen a lot of data about S4 being used for prostate treatment, and from what I've gathered from the studies and information it's pretty effective for that. So, it's no surprise to me that it's helped your condition so much. Thanks for this feedback.....this is one benefit of S4 that many people out there don't even know about, and judging by your experience you are proof that it certainly does help

Top Bottom