napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 Andarine (no sides?)

knicksdun

Has anyone ever used S4 and had absolutely 0 vision sides? I did 50mg ed for a week with none, so upped to 60mg for 2 days with none, so decided to just go to 100mg for a day to see if I would get any, and had 0.

has anyone else had no vision sides? Or is this just bunk stuff?

Ive had instances where I had very little vision sides, but there's always at least enough to let me know I'm on S4, even if it's barely there. Where is yours from?

I got it from maxmusclelabs.com, How long did it take you to get the sides? And I know it's supposed to put a yellow tint/ make adjusting from dark to light a bit different, is it just so minuscule that I may be missing it?

I got it from maxmusclelabs.com, How long did it take you to get the sides? And I know it's supposed to put a yellow tint/ make adjusting from dark to light a bit different, is it just so minuscule that I may be missing it?

No, if you have it you'll at least notice it. Trust me. I would say sides come within about a week to 10 days usually. Not so sure about the qulIty of that source either.

Walking in dark should be a lot more difficult, and harder to make out anything in the dark or where you're going, like getting up in the middle of the night to take a piss. Turning on a light when you've been in the dark should take you longer to adjust too enough that you know it

You won't notice it as much really when there is light present,like night driving, etc..

thank you for your feedback, so even at 50mg I should notice these? To be fair I've not been in any pitch black conditions, so I'll make sure to try and create the circumstances.

thank you for your feedback, so even at 50mg I should notice these? To be fair I've not been in any pitch black conditions, so I'll make sure to try and create the circumstances.

Yes, I only run it 50mg per day and I get it. You don't need to be in pitch black conditions, just where it's fairly dark to notice. Also going from low light to high light conditions you should notice and vice versa.

There are rare instances where people don't get the sides at all, so you could be one....but it is actually more likely that you have a quality issue than that

i would be very very hesitant with that source man... there's no guarantee that you will have sides at all with s4 but your source may be your issue

Top Bottom