napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rubbing Alcohol or Prep Pads

Testdude63

How many of you bro's using rubbing alcohol/cotton ball and how many use prep pads? Thinking about going the former route. Does it have to be 70%+ alcohol?

most store bought IPA is 70%. Use paper towels. Rub down the septa, the injection spot, and have some ready for when you pull out.Sometimes there may beblood to rub away.

I just spit on the spot I'm pinning and rub it. Man the fuck up.

Haha, just kidding. Prep pads here. Easy and cheap.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

e3b.jpg

Neither. Dead philosophy. Nurses dont even barely do that anymore

PHURIOUS

I get boxes of free prep pads every time I order my pins. They are very quick, easy, and convenient. I don't see a better way

You mean nurses in third world countries? Every injection I get is swabbed before and after

No i mean nurses in the united states. Ive been injecting five years never had a priblem.

PHURIOUS

I have been in the field for 17 years.
There is really no point unless you have been rolling in dirt before the injection.

Exactly. Sterile gear sterile new syringe sterile new tip. Whats the problem. Lol. Ive never had one issue

PHURIOUS

I just raw dog it. New pin of course. I pin then when I pull out while it with a paler towel and go lol. Been doing it for a long time now. Was super cautious when I first started but after a year or two got lazy.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just asked a friend in nursing and they confirm its pretty much pointless unless you're in a very contaminated enviorment.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom