napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics primobolan

Sk21

Hi guys I am knew here read a lot of great things about robo wondering if any of you guys had experience with his primo? How is it?
The reason I'm asking is I am planing my first pre Comp cycle and read great things about primo. I would like your help to create a good first pre comp cycle. I have 3 cycles under my belt just ran test c for 16 weeks with amazing results

My stat currently
Age 25
Weight 207
Bf% 12.7
Calorie intake around 2500
Lift 5-6 days a week 2 muscles groups daily
30 minutes cardio fasted.

Robos primo is on point bro thats what I get for my wife and its 200mg per ml most is only 100 .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

All the sources here are good but when it comes too primo anavar masteron shit that tends too lack quality he is probley one of your top choices bro

There are a few reviews on here that includes primo and there have been several other reviews on the other boards he sources on. Robos been at it for a while and all his products are great quality.

That's not a starting dose by any means bro she is a figure competitor and pretty muscular

That's not a starting dose by any means bro she is a figure competitor and pretty muscular

Hey brotha could you give me sum of your wisdom how would you dose sust 250 robo primo and robo Anavar I also have sum proviron. The competition is April 29
I was thinking 12 weeks cycle
Sust 500 weekly 1-10
Primo 600 weekly 1-11
Anavar dose don't know yet last 4 weeks
May add proviron 50mg 1-12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey brotha could you give me sum of your wisdom how would you dose sust 250 robo primo and robo Anavar I also have sum proviron. The competition is April 29
I was thinking 12 weeks cycle
Sust 500 weekly 1-10
Primo 600 weekly 1-11
Anavar dose don't know yet last 4 weeks
May add proviron 50mg 1-12

My bro, I don't mean to come off mean.. But if you have a comp in 5 months, how do you not know what your protocol should be?? And why would you run sust 10 weeks, primo 11, and proviron 12 weeks? If you need any advice, PM me. I have multiple clients that I coach. Everything from fat loss, bodybuilding, elderly, to females. Pm me if you need anything.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Sust going into a show are you going for bloated water buffalo thats a bad Idea short esters ace or prop so you can adjust the dose downward as you get closer . If I was you If hit up alphas offer if you want too win you need a coach for gear and diet and peaking someone who understands electrolyte manipulation too get you dry at the end its not as simple as run this gear and get on stage .

Sust going into a show are you going for bloated water buffalo thats a bad Idea short esters ace or prop so you can adjust the dose downward as you get closer . If I was you If hit up alphas offer if you want too win you need a coach for gear and diet and peaking someone who understands electrolyte manipulation too get you dry at the end its not as simple as run this gear and get on stage .

No doubt I hear ya bro! talking to him now thanks for the help!

I've never ran ROBO gear but I know Dylan loves his primo and Dylan is a primo snob.. so I think it's safe to say you can't go wrong in that regard.

I've never ran ROBO gear but I know Dylan loves his primo and Dylan is a primo snob.. so I think it's safe to say you can't go wrong in that regard.

Thanks for the reassurance!

Robolics always delivers top quality gear. Countless reviews and bloodwork to prove it. Order with confidence!

I've ran it many times with great success and it was absolutely the real deal. I believe someone actually lab tested it on a forum awhile back and posted the results, and it was damn near perfect. I'll have to try and find it, but it was impressive for sure.

[email protected]

Top Bottom