napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo meets Watson

You amber vials? The point of amber vials is to prevent uv degradation over time.

PHURIOUS

I don't give my gear a chance to have uv light cause any degradation lol I'm not stocking it in a doomsday shelter, I buy it to pin it!

I just noticed the Pharma grade has brown glass and Robo has clear. I've personally never had any AAS with brown glass.

Pharma Lady Rep
I have a number of amber vials. Like Phurious said theyre to protect against uv degradation but as long as you store them properly, it doesnt make any difference.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Same with beer, etc. Less light passage.. But obviously we know how to store our gear so there's no quantifiable difference :)

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Inside a cabinet, inside a boot box, inside another box and still wrapped in bubble wrap.

My script pharma is clear glass, I picked up a couple ampules of pharma from Europe that are brown, they're 200mg/2ml though so I don't see them being touched overly soon lol.

I gotta say I'm super impressed with Robolics so far. Communication is very quick and shipping is lightning fast! I got my shit two days after payment. Can't wait to pin it. 3 more weeks and its go-time!

No, I get it prescribed by my doctor.
I only use Robo's so I don't burn through my pharmacy grade Test.

Honestly his gear is great quality compared to my pharmacy grade, I couldn't tell much of a difference.

No, I get it prescribed by my doctor.
I only use Robo's so I don't burn through my pharmacy grade Test.

Honestly his gear is great quality compared to my pharmacy grade, I couldn't tell much of a difference.

That's true brother, everybody knows his gear is on point. Maybe ill run his test and save my Watson. I'm going to be running his Deca so why not.

Top Bottom