napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Robo bulk.

reeses was always my favorite... i havent had one in so many years but reeses and reeses pieces are the shit... =)

you can get that mix from me just ask to make special order, it wont cost anymore than if you bought each separate from me

indeed robo makes requested blends...i requested tren e/test e last month

im definitely going to be trying a robo blend in the future... its nice to be able to get things customized to whatever you need...

PE aroma just ain't doin it for my nip hurts and the small amount of gyno I have is getting bigger. I cut dbol out. And prolly will run tren n test

PE aroma just ain't doin it for my nip hurts and the small amount of gyno I have is getting bigger. I cut dbol out. And prolly will run tren n test

dbol is brutal on gyno especially if your prone... sometimes you need to accommodate it and run it everyday up to 25 mg per day... nothing converts to estrogen at a higher rate than dbol does

dbol is brutal on gyno especially if your prone... sometimes you need to accommodate it and run it everyday up to 25 mg per day... nothing converts to estrogen at a higher rate than dbol does

Ya I'm starting to run it 25 every day. I don't really want run it higher. Dbol just ain't for me.. I have anadrol in hand. And Ik it's not supposed to convert but I have hear it does n it doesn't. I guess your the guy to ask.

Ya I'm starting to run it 25 every day. I don't really want run it higher. Dbol just ain't for me.. I have anadrol in hand. And Ik it's not supposed to convert but I have hear it does n it doesn't. I guess your the guy to ask.

anadrol is a dht and does not convert to estrogen HOWEVER it can cause serious gyno rebound and it has caused gyno in others... its quite an anomaly but the rebound is like that of a superdrol , which does not convert either but causes rebound... dbol is the worst for conversion bro... it gets no worse than that

B efore you go swiching just understand what's happening and fix the current situation before it causes more problems. Anadrol can not convert to estrogen but it can bond to the progesterone receptor. Then you got a whole seperate issue.

If your estrogen is not in check the progesterone risk will follow. Drop the dbol dose 10mg. Cut your test down by 200 and continue with 25mg a day of aromasin for now. Get your estrogen in check and then move into the anadrol or DHT dirivitives.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have a bit of gyno. It's not noticible but im n prone to it. Running dbol now at 36mg. I am litterly running 1mg of adex a day to hold it off. 1mg of Dec a day would have most people on the floor but I seem to be ok with it since the estrogen is truly so elevated lol. Gotta do what's nevessary.

Ive been rumning robos tren and its great if you decide too get his deca for the bulk its good I havent ran it but bought some from jim last order for my workout partner and hes blowing the fuck up and its all lean kind of making me jealous his gains have been sick bro

Ive been rumning robos tren and its great if you decide too get his deca for the bulk its good I havent ran it but bought some from jim last order for my workout partner and hes blowing the fuck up and its all lean kind of making me jealous his gains have been sick bro
I'm using robo deca now too. 100% legit.

Just personal advice...

If I could really do it all again and change the past... I wish I took more time to drill down a cause and solution to these type of issues. I did a lot of swiching around and messing with other shit thinking oh well dbol is bad so let me swich.

What this does... you create a hole convoluted mess when you get to messing with shit and mixing things up. And then you get gyno you just can't fucking fix cause you don't know wtf is wrong. You got all these things causing issues but you don't know what's what. The estrogen issue won't go away man. Just manage it correctly first before swiching.

Waiting on goods from robo. Then gonna start a bulk with some drol, dbol, cyp. Can't wait. I'll keep y'all up to date on everything. Maybe post some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drol and dbol? Hows that gonna treat the liver? I love robo products had great gains with them, good luck on that run, really want to see a lipid panel after that oral combo

B efore you go swiching just understand what's happening and fix the current situation before it causes more problems. Anadrol can not convert to estrogen but it can bond to the progesterone receptor. Then you got a whole seperate issue.

If your estrogen is not in check the progesterone risk will follow. Drop the dbol dose 10mg. Cut your test down by 200 and continue with 25mg a day of aromasin for now. Get your estrogen in check and then move into the anadrol or DHT dirivitives.

Ya I not going to start drol till everything is good. And I'm just gonna stop dbol. I also have caber on hand. So I'll be good to go.

Just personal advice...

If I could really do it all again and change the past... I wish I took more time to drill down a cause and solution to these type of issues. I did a lot of swiching around and messing with other shit thinking oh well dbol is bad so let me swich.

What this does... you create a hole convoluted mess when you get to messing with shit and mixing things up. And then you get gyno you just can't fucking fix cause you don't know wtf is wrong. You got all these things causing issues but you don't know what's what. The estrogen issue won't go away man. Just manage it correctly first before swiching.

Not only strong advice but words spoken from someone who is maturing far beyond his age indicates... This is what its all about!

Im pretty sure anadrol does convert to estrogen as the only exception to dht derivitives. No?

Top Bottom