napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Robo bulk.

Drol and dbol not so bad on liver if you keep around 100 mg total or less and dont run it for more than 8 weeks and take a good long break after now blood pressure will be an issue and cholesterol keep diet clean and control estrogen

Im pretty sure anadrol does convert to estrogen as the only exception to dht derivitives. No?

Anadrol does not directly convert to estrogen in the body. Oxymetholone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, which gives it a structure that cannot be aromatized. As such, many have speculated as to what makes this hormone so troublesome in terms of estrogenic side effects. Some have suggested that it has progestational activity, similar to nandrolone, and is not actually estrogenic at all. Since the obvious side effects of both estrogens and progestins are very similar, this explanation might be a plausible one. However we do find medical studies looking at this possibility. One such tested the progestational activity of various steroids including nandrolone, norethandrolone, methandrostenolone, testosterone and oxymetholone 3. It reported no significant progestational effect inherent in oxymetholone or methandrostenolone, slight activity with testosterone and strong progestational effect inherent in nandrolone and norethandrolone. With such findings it starts to seem much more likely that oxymetholone can intrinsically activate the estrogen receptor itself, similar to but more profoundly than the estrogenic androgen methAndriol. In speaking with chemist Patrick Arnold about my thoughts on this, I was afforded very believable support for my suspected . Anadrol has an acidic hydrogen in the A-ring at a vicinity that is approximate to where the acidic phenolic hydrogen of estradiol is. I suspect it is a potent estrogen agonist.

Clearly if this is the case we can only combat the estrogenic side effects of oxymetholone with estrogen receptor antagonists such as Nolvadexor Clomid, and not with an aromatase inhibitor. The strong anti-aromatase compounds such as Aromasin and Arimidex would similarly prove to be totally useless with this steroid, as aromatase is uninvolved.

This is very similar to what ive heard, that due to its chemical makeup it is speculated to be recognized as an estrogen itself and in turn exhibits estrogenic effects.

Anadrol does not directly convert to estrogen in the body. Oxymetholone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, which gives it a structure that cannot be aromatized. As such, many have speculated as to what makes this hormone so troublesome in terms of estrogenic side effects. Some have suggested that it has progestational activity, similar to nandrolone, and is not actually estrogenic at all. Since the obvious side effects of both estrogens and progestins are very similar, this explanation might be a plausible one. However we do find medical studies looking at this possibility. One such tested the progestational activity of various steroids including nandrolone, norethandrolone, methandrostenolone, testosterone and oxymetholone 3. It reported no significant progestational effect inherent in oxymetholone or methandrostenolone, slight activity with testosterone and strong progestational effect inherent in nandrolone and norethandrolone. With such findings it starts to seem much more likely that oxymetholone can intrinsically activate the estrogen receptor itself, similar to but more profoundly than the estrogenic androgen methAndriol. In speaking with chemist Patrick Arnold about my thoughts on this, I was afforded very believable support for my suspected . Anadrol has an acidic hydrogen in the A-ring at a vicinity that is approximate to where the acidic phenolic hydrogen of estradiol is. I suspect it is a potent estrogen agonist.

Clearly if this is the case we can only combat the estrogenic side effects of oxymetholone with estrogen receptor antagonists such as Nolvadexor Clomid, and not with an aromatase inhibitor. The strong anti-aromatase compounds such as Aromasin and Arimidex would similarly prove to be totally useless with this steroid, as aromatase is uninvolved.
If this is the case would adrol and tren cause an a large increase in progesterone and call for larger doses of caber?

If this is the case would adrol and tren cause an a large increase in progesterone and call for larger doses of caber?

its variant from person to person and dose dependent as well... tren at a low dose may not effect you at all with progesterone and i have seen many not need caber at all (although i don't recommend that) but at a higher dose, it can have a drastic effect... same holds true with anadrol

ba76da2808683db61d174dbb5cccb2ac.jpg
e4d0e7cfdf61138aa69cf230ae76ab9e.jpg
31b2b4fc77c748a1b44e9298b7143727.jpg
35091267724e528c55c68094c492c1c3.jpg

Just some quick updates

Ya I was curious too. Haha good call on bumping it. How you doing Koko?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ya I was curious too. Haha good call on bumping it. How you doing Koko?

My tapatalk fucked up n been busy with work. I'm running just a safe 500/500 test tren. I'm just bout 230.
34d843a68fc898fd5d7cc26b992cd67e.jpg
19b21cfe40aa049eb3b05ba278f75b15.jpg

Haven't taken many pics but this is bout where I am. I'll post more later on

HAAAAAA!!!!! That's nuts man. Robo got you on a whole new level. Good job bro.

Top Bottom