napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RIP brother

bigunitny

2ab3a459c942a1aa218c656bd7ae528b.jpg

My dad took us to 2 Ali fights. We went and got his autograph because the whl;e week before the fight you could go watch him train and talk etc. When my dad stood next to Ali he made my dad look small. At the time my dad was 6'2 and 210 and ali made him look small.My hero growing up... though at the time there was so much hatred towards black people that my dad told us to keep it to ourselves and not tell people that you liked him and always wanted him to win. So when we watched the fights with other adults we had to listen to them bad mouth ali and say the other guy was going to kill ali. We always got the last snicker in on the know it all drunk adults. Two lessons learned. Drunks are not brilliant, not smart, adults are mean and Ali was the greatest. This big man moved faster than a lightweight.
He heavily influenced my life.

Rip to the greatest, that knew how to work his ass off to be the best, and never settle for less

The man was very outspoken as a fighter and as an activist.
I grew up with him either on the TV in the newspaper or on the radio.
As a boxer he was the greatest. Speed, punching power and raw ability. He possessed them all.
In addition, he drew crowds to boxing. People wanted to watch him fight. A great entertainer and showman he will be missed.

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

He was the greatest. I grew up as a kid watching his fights. RIP He was a good humble but tough man.

I also grew up watching the champ do his thing. He will always be the greatest of all time. But he was also an activist, a humanitarian and a voice of honesty. As a young boy he inspired me, as a man I hope to be even half the human being he was. RIP Champ

My dad took us to 2 Ali fights. We went and got his autograph because the whl;e week before the fight you could go watch him train and talk etc. When my dad stood next to Ali he made my dad look small. At the time my dad was 6'2 and 210 and ali made him look small.My hero growing up... though at the time there was so much hatred towards black people that my dad told us to keep it to ourselves and not tell people that you liked him and always wanted him to win. So when we watched the fights with other adults we had to listen to them bad mouth ali and say the other guy was going to kill ali. We always got the last snicker in on the know it all drunk adults. Two lessons learned. Drunks are not brilliant, not smart, adults are mean and Ali was the greatest. This big man moved faster than a lightweight.
He heavily influenced my life.

Thats a beautiful thing right there.

im sure you guys saw this but after he died his heart kept beating for 30 minutes, amazing fighter in and out of the ring. although I didn't always agree with him. I cannot deny he is a great champ and great muslim american

Top Bottom