napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's winter BLAST/ORGAN ST log!!

This is some of that Biotech goodness I'm running!!
4e134c311a19e23e5533b222f48e3ad3.jpg
Those are some big jugs!!!

This is some of that Biotech goodness I'm running!!
4e134c311a19e23e5533b222f48e3ad3.jpg

Love the one on the left, never tried the middle and the one on the right... hate that shit!
Am I reading that correctly, you're curling 130 after 11 reps of 120/125? I'd love to be able to do that. Sounds like a size adder.

Love the one on the left, never tried the middle and the one on the right... hate that shit!
Am I reading that correctly, you're curling 130 after 11 reps of 120/125? I'd love to be able to do that. Sounds like a size adder.
It actually means the 120 is a 5 lb increase from last time I did this workout two weeks ago.

I use the 120lbs through the whole 120lb rest, paused set. I aim for 11-15 total reps. I start and go to failure and generally get 8-10, then rest 20 seconds and go to failure again usually getting 3 to 5 reps then to failure again which is usually one or 2 and I'm done. When the total reps exceed 15 it's time to add weight the next workout.

My workout style is based mostly on DC training with some of my own variations thrown in

Hey Rick what does your second push b and pull b look like? Do you use the same exercise as work A do you switch exercises? Do you use the same rep scheme?

Hey Rick what does your second push b and pull b look like? Do you use the same exercise as work A do you switch exercises? Do you use the same rep scheme?
Same rep scheme on each workout, but all workouts are different exercise selections. For example push 1a and push 1B are completely different, then the next week, push 2A and 2b would be also conpletely different so it's 4 different workouts for push and pull, where every workout gets repeated every two weeks. Legs are two different workouts because they are only worked out once per week with a little higher volume

rick always makes the best logs everyone... you definitely want to follow!
Thanks Dylan! I appreciate that brother!

So, one tging I've noticed since starting Organ ST is I've been sleeping deeper and better. Also I am staying drier, perhaps from some of the diuretic effect in the formula. I've also noticed just a better overall feeling in general....waking up thinking "I feel damn good today"

Yesterday was a leg day for me, and the thing with my leg work is it's very limited eight now because of my hetniated/bulging disc. Any squat variation is out of question as well as any hyperextension or stiff legged deadlifts. Basically a lot of leg presses, leg curls, and leg extensions.

Today was my second push day of the week and things went pretty well with increases on everything. Over 4 plates per side on chest presses and getting close to 5 plates per side on hammer strength dips

Push 1B

Incline bench press (135 warmup)225x12, 245x10, 265x6
Machine plate chest press 370x9x3x2 (rest pause +10 lbs)
BB upright rows 125x9x4x2 (rest pause +2 reps)
Hammer strength dips 420x10x4x2 (rest pause +2 reps)

Thanks Dylan! I appreciate that brother!

So, one tging I've noticed since starting Organ ST is I've been sleeping deeper and better. Also I am staying drier, perhaps from some of the diuretic effect in the formula. I've also noticed just a better overall feeling in general....waking up thinking "I feel damn good today"

Yesterday was a leg day for me, and the thing with my leg work is it's very limited eight now because of my hetniated/bulging disc. Any squat variation is out of question as well as any hyperextension or stiff legged deadlifts. Basically a lot of leg presses, leg curls, and leg extensions.

Today was my second push day of the week and things went pretty well with increases on everything. Over 4 plates per side on chest presses and getting close to 5 plates per side on hammer strength dips

Push 1B

Incline bench press (135 warmup)225x12, 245x10, 265x6
Machine plate chest press 370x9x3x2 (rest pause +10 lbs)
BB upright rows 125x9x4x2 (rest pause +2 reps)
Hammer strength dips 420x10x4x2 (rest pause +2 reps)

awesome brother... yes, there are many natural diuretics in there and one of the huge benefits with it and what makes it really nice during pct is that effect it has on keeping you dry...

Join the club... I hate being limited on legs, it's my favorite group since I can actually keep up with the big boys at my gym. Soon though, I can feel it...

Join the club... I hate being limited on legs, it's my favorite group since I can actually keep up with the big boys at my gym. Soon though, I can feel it...
i have to do all my leg training through extensive cardio from breaking my back... i havent been able to do legs since i was 17 bro... imagine that.. but with the cardio training i do, you would NEVER know..

i have to do all my leg training through extensive cardio from breaking my back... i havent been able to do legs since i was 17 bro... imagine that.. but with the cardio training i do, you would NEVER know..

I'm in dire need of cardio but I'm waiting for custom shoe inserts which may allow me to hit the elliptical.

I hear you bro. I can't even do leg presses super heavy because I can feel it straining my back. I do higher rep schemes with legs typically with anywhere from 15-30 reps. I'm not getting as much growth as id like but it's still good all things considered with my limitations

I'm in dire need of cardio but I'm waiting for custom shoe inserts which may allow me to hit the elliptical.
Any type of shock with cardio from running, etc fucks my back big time and the pain is unreal. I 'll not doing cardio much for the next few weeks but when I do it's pretty much incline treadmill walking or bike. Even stair stepper can hurt quite a bit

im sorry for you guys on the cardio... im blessed to have that in my life or i dont know wtf i would do... 90-100 minutes a day, 5 days a week... i actually enjoy it though where most dread it... some of the few times of clarity i have and a time when i can actually watch all my sports and wwe on dvr LOL

Top Bottom