napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich Piana 3 Month Cycle

My understanding on pin protocol is the compounds its best to constantly add and switch compounds throughout cycle from what I've researched so you are constantly activating and engaging different receptors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah but he is never giving the long esters a chance to do there thing. He doesnt let them peak and shine

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Exactly. If he does gain 30 lbs it's going to be because he's doing things he's not telling others about.....like insulin and possible other drugs and crazier dosages

He has another video about gaining 10 pounds and dropping bf points by using insulin and carb manipulation before expos.

My understanding on pin protocol is the compounds its best to constantly add and switch compounds throughout cycle from what I've researched so you are constantly activating and engaging different receptors.

Except androgen receptors never downregulate or become saturated. That's complete bro science and parroted bullshit over the forums. It's 100% dependent on myostatin which your body releases to inhibit muscle growth. That is the only reason that muscle gains stall. Androgen receptors are always readily available to uptake androgens. Now changing compounds and introducing something more anabolic when gains stall, can intimidate more growth for a short amount of time so there is some validity to changing compounds if they are the right ones....you certainly can't go to weaker compounds and expect to initiate more growth

Everything else aside... the cycle has 8 weeks dbol followed by another 7 weeks anadrol. Anyone that puts much stock in a cycle like that at THOSE doses.. needs to do more research. I didnt watch thw whole video either. Just looked at the ig post

His logic is explained in an older video. Gotta admit I have watched a lot of his videos... theyre entertaining and I agree with him in a lot of areas. Some not so much. But his logic is that when you are constantly changing your dosing and compounds then your body is constantly adapting to them and never builds a tolerance. I dont have any experience with this. In my opinion running deca for 8 weeks would be pointless. If it was cycling shorter estered compounds in and out of the cycle then maybe I could see that working. Otherwise I think most of the gains would be from running 14 weeks of orals at high doses which I DEFINITELY dont agree with

But if the myostatin effect is what halts growth then this shouldn't have any effect in my opinion. The myostatin supposedly comes from too rapid a pace of muscle growth. So the myostatin should still be there despite what steroid you put in your body. I could be wrong.
I think it would be far more effective to do short 3 weeks blasts and then lay off dosing for a week and then start up again for 3 weeks, etc. that way your body doesn't get used to the drugs at all. Switching pinning frequency is still going to keep blood concentration at a similar level no matter if it's 3x or 1 time of long esters.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

If there are different receptors for every steroid then I have been slacking on my research. They all hit the same receptors, they just elicit different effects. Like a CD-Rom. Same disc slot, different game.

[email protected]

30lbs in 3 months is totally possible, 30lbs of ACTUAL muscle on the other hand is extremely difficult, unless one is underweight, sick and dying.

PS : I did not watch the video but will check it out later

But if the myostatin effect is what halts growth then this shouldn't have any effect in my opinion. The myostatin supposedly comes from too rapid a pace of muscle growth. So the myostatin should still be there despite what steroid you put in your body. I could be wrong.
I think it would be far more effective to do short 3 weeks blasts and then lay off dosing for a week and then start up again for 3 weeks, etc. that way your body doesn't get used to the drugs at all. Switching pinning frequency is still going to keep blood concentration at a similar level no matter if it's 3x or 1 time of long esters.

[email protected]

Agreed. I cant say it wouldnt work because ive never tried it. I will say it doesnt make sense to me. As for the deca, in theory it could yeild gains for sure but again I dont have experience running short deca cycles either... I just dont see the gain in lbm totaling 30 pounds. Then again we are all different and react accordingly so im not discounting the possibility.. just doubt the merit of tgis cycle from my own experience

^ya man, unless he's fucking with his thyroids or some shit I can't really see this happening. Even if he is able to put on 30lbs muscle how much unhealthier is he for it and what did it take to get there. But then again, I believe Rich's mottos is "do whatever it takes" so we all shall see in due time. I will be following this, but in the end who's to say how much weight he actually out on ? He could always just bullshit that as well

The point of the cycle is to overcome adaptation....which I totally get. That is what it's all about, but there is a lot that is wrong with it at the same time.

If it were possible to gain 30 lbs of muscle in one cycle, you would see everyone ready to hit the Olympia stage in like 3 cycles, but we know that is not the case. As you progress and get closer to your genetic potential, gains will be less and less. At this point where my physique is for example, if I can gain 5 lbs of lean mass in one cycle that is extremely impressive. Many times it's less than that and closer to 2-4 lbs of actual muscle tissue when it's all said and done after water, glycogen and fat are taken out of the equation

If it were possible to gain 30 lbs of muscle in one cycle, you would see everyone ready to hit the Olympia stage in like 3 cycles, but we know that is not the case. As you progress and get closer to your genetic potential, gains will be less and less. At this point where my physique is for example, if I can gain 5 lbs of lean mass in one cycle that is extremely impressive. Many times it's less than that and closer to 2-4 lbs of actual muscle tissue when it's all said and done after water, glycogen and fat are taken out of the equation

^Totally agree with you right here bro, well put

rich and his personal nut hugger bostin are marketing and play on naïve young guys first then they are wannabe bodybuilders. I haven't watched his video but it is probably bs. anything to put money in his pocket and more hits on his channel

His cycle is 4 months. But 30lbs of lean mass is insane. If he hasn't been on anabolics for over a decades, besides TRT. Then I think he can definitely do 30lbs. But he gets cocky and says he could do it a second time after 2 months.

Top Bottom