napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Restless Sleep Solution?

I'm curious as to what could be done to get me to sleep through the night with no interruptions. I know evo was pushing some probably bs product like n2sleep if i remember. Just want to hear what you all recommend.

I had horrible sleep problems. I tried all kinds of sleep aids. The thing that ended up working for me was melatonin. Plain and simple. 10mg 20 minutes before bed. I track my sleep and I'm only restless 4 minutes throughout the night at most. Love the stuff!!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I'm curious as to what could be done to get me to sleep through the night with no interruptions. I know evo was pushing some probably bs product like n2sleep if i remember. Just want to hear what you all recommend.

Try using androids sleep app called sleep genius, its free

I dig melatonin, but it has to be LOW dose (1mg). Studies have shown that a lower dose is not only more cost effective, it also seems to aid in a more restful sleep.

I dig melatonin, but it has to be LOW dose (1mg). Studies have shown that a lower dose is not only more cost effective, it also seems to aid in a more restful sleep.

Really? 1mg would work. I feel that if it isn't 2am and I'm not sleeping almost naked with the air conditioner at 60 degrees, I don't have a chance of falling asleep. Maybe I'll just try low melatonin and try to be more relaxed. I don't see much more I can do.

either way I'm going to look into it restful nights are worth the 5 dollars ahah thanks brotha

^ No problems, and i too use this app it helps me alot. its an alternative to drugs or compounds, or could be used in combination for an even better affect. If anything i only combine melatonin, but check it out see if it helps

^ No problems, and i too use this app it helps me alot. its an alternative to drugs or compounds, or could be used in combination for an even better affect. If anything i only combine melatonin, but check it out see if it helps

Definitely will man thanks for the help

A little melatonin and valerian root works wonders for me when I need it. Just don't get dependent on it and use it all the time. I use it maybe only once a week myself

A little melatonin and valerian root works wonders for me when I need it. Just don't get dependent on it and use it all the time. I use it maybe only once a week myself

Melatonin and valerian root are awesome. I ddrink chamomile before bed and take zma with it. That helps with a more restful sleep for me

Believe it or not, the Dollar Tree carries this one called sleep and relax. It's a mix of valerian and melatonin. The melatonin is only 1mg, too. Works like a charm!

Somotomax....BUT please MAKE SURE you can devote a good 7-8 hours to sleep or else you'll be dragging ass all day the next day.

Either a big sip of nyquil or some unisom sleep melts

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Is that a NTBM. Left over? Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

no this shit works for real... its the shit man... natural vitality is the company and my wife and mom recommended it except it knocked me flat out.. i havent slept that good in years...

Really? 1mg would work. I feel that if it isn't 2am and I'm not sleeping almost naked with the air conditioner at 60 degrees, I don't have a chance of falling asleep. Maybe I'll just try low melatonin and try to be more relaxed. I don't see much more I can do.

naked with air on 60? lol are you on TREN?

Top Bottom