napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Regarding my first Cycle

deeplate

Hello Sir ,
I am from India.
Actually I want your help regarding my first cycle.
I am gymming for more than a year, but gained 4-5 kg weight.
Currently my weight is 58kg and height is 5.7" .

Sir I saw your videos and learned a lot about fitness.
Now sir I want to try out a cycle to reach my goal, to put on some quality weight and muscle mass.

I request you suggest me a Cycle with PCT to reach the goal.

I will be very thankful to you for the same .

Slightly over 1 year of training is really nothing man. Many of us have been training over a decade before touching gear. Theres still so much you need to learn about your body in regards to training and nutrition. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%? What does your training and nutrition look like? Do you track what you eat (cals/macros)?

One year of training isn't long at all. You never said what your goal was but only that you want to reach it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah definitely need alot ore years of training before diving into aas!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You're on the right track, but you have a long way to go. Gotta gain weight naturally (127 pounds?) and pay your dues.

Please don't say "gymming"

Hello Sir ,
I am from India.
Actually I want your help regarding my first cycle.
I am gymming for more than a year, but gained 4-5 kg weight.
Currently my weight is 58kg and height is 5.7" .

Sir I saw your videos and learned a lot about fitness.
Now sir I want to try out a cycle to reach my goal, to put on some quality weight and muscle mass.

I request you suggest me a Cycle with PCT to reach the goal.

I will be very thankful to you for the same .

One year training is nothing bro, and your weight is very light. You are undersized which tells me you need help with your diet and possibly your training. What is your full stats, and what is your goals? I can help,set something up for you but I need to know more before I can advise you properly

bro "gymming" for a year is honestly a joke in the steroid world... there is no way anything with half a brain would advise or encourage steroid use to you... thats absurd.. you need years and years of consistency in diet and training to even consider steroid use... beyond that, its impossible to help you without stats and more info from you...

age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

One year training is nothing bro, and your weight is very light. You are undersized which tells me you need help with your diet and possibly your training. What is your full stats, and what is your goals? I can help,set something up for you but I need to know more before I can advise you properly

Sir
I will be very thankful if you help me to reach my goal.
My goal is to have a well defined body with clean muscle gain with a respectable size.
I will be glad if you help me with my diet and workout.

My height is :- 5.7ft
Weight:- 58kg
Bf% -12%

bro "gymming" for a year is honestly a joke in the steroid world... there is no way anything with half a brain would advise or encourage steroid use to you... thats absurd.. you need years and years of consistency in diet and training to even consider steroid use... beyond that, its impossible to help you without stats and more info from you...

age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

Thank you for your precious reply.
I totally understand your point.
But is it possible to find out the other way to reach my goal?

Goal:- To have well defined body with a bit size , aesthetic gains and clean muscle gain.
Height:- 5.7ff
Weight:-58kg
Bf% -12%

Thank you for your precious reply.
I totally understand your point.
But is it possible to find out the other way to reach my goal?

Goal:- To have well defined body with a bit size , aesthetic gains and clean muscle gain.
Height:- 5.7ff
Weight:-58kg
Bf% -12%

i would start with the sarms power stack... that is going to be a great starting point for you... here are the links for everything you need to purchase and they can all be shipped to you with no problem... the layout is shown as well...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom