napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Redundant to run dbol with cutting cycle?

Allegroks

Ok, first ive researched this for hrs and cannot find a consistent consensus. Ive never ran a cutting cycle and am currently mulling it over. Im a firm supporter of test/deca/dbol. Opinions vary on the benefits of dbol in general but especially cutting. I do not ever look like the Michelin man because of my handy dandy aromosin, so aside from the water retention what is the downfall to running dbol while cutting? Im a newbie, this is my first post. Im 5'7 185 10-11 bf 30 yoa. Ive been lifting seriously for 5 years and im currently chasing 200lbs. Ive ran 4 cycles my entire life, test/deca/dbol/adrol. Pct is always same, clomid, nolva, aromasin. Ive recently added osterine and cardarine to pct this last run.

Last edited:
Generally dry compounds are used during a cutting cycle. Replace dbol with Winny and run it on the tail end instead of the beginning. I would replace Deca with Tren due to Tren's nutrient partitioning but it's not absolutely necessary if your diet is on point.

You've been training seriously for 5 years and have run 4 cycles? And dbol & abombs together?

If you keep the carbs very low and the have good quality dbol and use it for workout days and don’t go over 20mg it will work well on a cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've been training seriously for 5 years and have run 4 cycles? And dbol & abombs together?

Never ran together, sounds like a good way to destroy a liver. I listed the compounds im familiar with, not what i ran together. Sorry for the confusion.

you can cut with any steroid but to what extent is what you want to consider... obviously taking one of the biggest bulking compounds will not translate to a largely successful cut, no matter how much ai you use, or diet etc... can it be done? sure but like i said, to what extent? and more so, why? why go against the grain instead of running a very very successful cutting cycle with winstrol etc...

I wouodmt use Dbol if you're looking to cut. Winstrol would be a better choice as a finisher. I will say I have cut with Deca and it was extremely successful. I actually had better results than I do with Tren. Deca can be very dry and can help cutting tremendously and I think it's nutrient partitioning is as good or better than trens in my personal experience. I even made a thread on that subject.....Deca versus Tren for cutting/recomp based on my results from last summer

I agree you can’t cut with deca very nice . You get some many other benefits and low risk of sides on a deca cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom