napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Cycle for Strength

josterdones1

Hi Dylan

Let me just start off by saying I love your content! And really sad about your videos being removed off YouTube. But glad I found out how to contact you.

Let me cut to the chase: I am a 23 year old powerlifter. I have taken a few steroid cycles before. I have taken orals such as super anadrol and dianabol and injectables such as test cyp, deca, sustanon, test enanthate as well as tren enanthate. In total I've taken about 5 steroid cycles, but all quite mild, I've never run more than 2 compounds at once, and never been on for more than 6 or 7 weeks before. I've also been off way longer than I've been on since starting my first cycle a few years ago.

Now I am thinking of taking test cyp with tren enanthate, however, I would like to run an oral to kick start this cycle. I have thought about tbol however I have heard it doesn't do much in terms of strength (and that is what I'm after), I really enjoy dbol (I know you're not a fan but my diet is always clean) the only thing I am worried about with dbol is the weight gain. I am currently 91kg and so I don't want to gain toooo much weight otherwise it's difficult to cut down right before comps.

So basically my question is: could you please advise me on the best steroid cycle for strength as well as one that won't put toooo much mass on with a clean diet?

I have thought about using tren ace however I have never used it before and I am quite scared about the side effects, when I took tren enanthate I experienced no bad side effects.

Last edited:
sorry but i no way, shape or from, even if you paid me, would i advise any sort of steroid use to anyone your age... there is zero chance of me advising that to you

Top Bottom