napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp tips

davealexis2000

Hey guys. Just wondering what needs to be done to guarantee a successful recomp cycle? Where would you keep your calorie intake if you are going to minimize the fat gains and maximize the muscle gains? I'd appreciate any tips on nutrition and workouts. (i was thinking of doing it with a test deca cycle)
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys. Just wondering what needs to be done to guarantee a successful recomp cycle? Where would you keep your calorie intake if you are going to minimize the fat gains and maximize the muscle gains? I'd appreciate any tips on nutrition and workouts. (i was thinking of doing it with a test deca cycle)
Thanks

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Recomp or lean bulk? You said recomp but described a lean bulk. Recomp is gain muscle and lose fat

I suggest you read my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page

thats very person to person specific man... there are not cookie cutter answers for that.. its trial and error person to person... i start people off slightly below maintenance on a recomp and assess from there... you also have to pick good compounds for that type of goal... its not some simple answer...

Recomp or lean bulk? You said recomp but described a lean bulk. Recomp is gain muscle and lose fat

I suggest you read my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page
Thanks a lot man I will definitely read it.

thats very person to person specific man... there are not cookie cutter answers for that.. its trial and error person to person... i start people off slightly below maintenance on a recomp and assess from there... you also have to pick good compounds for that type of goal... its not some simple answer...
Thanks man I appreciate it. I guess I will start slightly below maintenance and see how I react to it.

Top Bottom