napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recent episode of Joe Rogan Experience

MarkD

In case anyone is interested, the latest episode of The Joe Rogan Experience w/ Dr. Mark Gordon has a lot of useful and interesting information about testosterone and progesterones.

Speaking of j/r. For anyone who thinks he is just a ufc announcer. Do a youtube search of joe rogans viscious kicks. I was highly impressed!

its a good show! he is also a stand up comedian, for those that didnt know that.Sort of a jack of all trades lol

I've been trying to work that kick since I saw it. Super hard, its going to take me years lol. My kick game is crap.

His show is always good. The episode with the brothers from Bigger Faster Stronger was good too. He doesn't know much about gear but his guests come on and kick knowledge.

In case anyone is interested, the latest episode of The Joe Rogan Experience w/ Dr. Mark Gordon has a lot of useful and interesting information about testosterone and progesterones.

Awesome! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing bro

I've been trying to work that kick since I saw it. Super hard, its going to take me years lol. My kick game is crap.

His show is always good. The episode with the brothers from Bigger Faster Stronger was good too. He doesn't know much about gear but his guests come on and kick knowledge.

i loved his show when he had andrew dice clay on.They came up in the stand up comedy industry and i never knew that.

i loved his show when he had andrew dice clay on.They came up in the stand up comedy industry and i never knew that.

I listen to his show whwnever a new one is posted. The ones with MMA fighters/trainers, fitness people and alternative/forward thinking doctors are always good if you'd like to learn. The ones with Joey Diaz or Tom Segura basically give me a seizure from laughing.

Joe Rogan is awesome. Love his show. He always has the coolest guests on there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Greatest show... I love Joe. Big comedy scene near me and I always go see the guests I think are funny. If Joey Diaz is in town near you GO!!!!! He had a bit on doing Coke with his cat that had me in tears. Joe loves to to pretend he doesn't know anything about test but he admitted to being on TRT on an episode. Fun fact

Top Bottom